Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

No Time To Post

We have been so busy around here! I just can't seem to find the time to post anything...and tomorrow's post will be the last one of the week. But after this week, my hubby and I will finally be able to take it easy for a little bit...until our vacations comes in September and we will be busy preparing for that!

Btw, our 4th was just okay this year (the rain kind of brought me down). I got my hair done and I colored my mom's hair, my family shopped for a little bit (and got 5 pieces of clothing for my son for a total of $10...I love those kinds of deals!), and then we crashed at home for a short time before driving around to see some fireworks. We had planed to see them at my parent's church, but the firework site was underwater, so they got moved to some time next week. So, we drove around in a neighboring city, in the rain, till we found a great spot. We got there just in time for the fireworks to start! Then my hubby got a call (he was on-call all day yesterday), so we were off to help out some apartment residents 30 minutes away from us. But it's all good since he got holiday pay and time and a half for all the calls he had...so he should have 14 extra hours of pay on his next check! Sweetness!!!

Hope you all had a great 4th!

5
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Sorry it rained your 4th of July. I look forward to being able to hear more from you as you have more time.

July 05, 2006 12:14 PM

 
Blogger Jana said...

I think we're getting your rain from yesterday today. Make sure you take time to relax, okay?

July 05, 2006 1:25 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

How ironic that you had no time to post, yet this post was of excellent length.

Thanks for the tip about Reynoldsburg's fireworks.

July 05, 2006 2:50 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Am glad you had fun after all.

Happy Thursday!

July 06, 2006 8:21 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Awww, thanks TC!

Will do Jana!!

I'm a fast typer Guru! :-)

Thanks Viamarie!

July 12, 2006 9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home