Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Little Movements

Last night was the first night that my hubby could feel our little one move! I've been feeling him for about two weeks now, but you couldn't feel anything by touching my belly. So at about 12 am this morning (cause we love to stay up for headlines), I could finally feel the boy on the outside of my belly!!! I quickly called my hubby over so he could feel the baby kicking as well...and after about 2 minutes of patiently waiting, he got a good kick to his hand! He kept his hand on my belly for a while and every time our little moved, my hubby would giggle! It was soooo cute!!!

But, this doesn't mean that everyone can start touching my belly now!!! :-)

12
Blogger Pete said...

But, don't you want to share the joy that your hubby had with the whole world by letting them feel too ? :-P

June 27, 2006 9:26 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

That's wonderful. I don't think Prince Charming every really felt the Little Princess move when I was pg. she was just soooo small.

June 27, 2006 10:06 AM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

thats so great...wont be long now:)

June 27, 2006 10:07 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

I listen to a radio show here in Dallas in which one of the hosts is pregnant. There's a cute song she made about her baby bump that I thought you would enjoy:

http://www.kiddlive.com/KelliesHumpEDIT.mp3

June 27, 2006 10:43 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Aw, that's so sweet!

If he's anything like my boy, by the end people at the other end of the aisle in the grocery store will be able to SEE him rocking and rolling in there before you're done ;-) How was it for you before?

June 27, 2006 12:47 PM

 
Blogger yellojkt said...

I would never touch a pregnant woman without an invitation and none ever invite me, so I keep my hands to myself.

June 27, 2006 1:17 PM

 
Blogger Jennboree said...

haha! Kellie on KISS is very funny and I love her pregnancy gripes and songs.

Our little kicker is strong enough now where her big sister can feel her too. It weirds her out a bit, I think.

I still don't like anyone to touch my belly without asking, except the hubby, he's part owner of the baby afterall.

June 27, 2006 2:25 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

How exciting! Those are some of my favorite memories feeling and watching the movements.

June 27, 2006 2:26 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm sure that's one of pregnancy's best moments.

June 27, 2006 3:38 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I can assure you that I will never touch your belly:)

June 27, 2006 8:05 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That is so sweet. He could even talk to your baby. The baby will be able to recognize his dad's voice when he is out in this world.

June 27, 2006 8:56 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Ummmm, would you like your hand broken Guru?! :-P

Awwww, too bad TC...it's one of the most wonderful experiences!

I know Shannon...October will be here before we know it!

Okay PJ, you can touch if you want...but just when he is kicking! :-)

Ha, love the song Bag, thanks!!!

I don't remember my first one moving as much as this Jen...but I do remember him having hiccups all the time.

Well, good for you Yellojkt!!!

My son got to feel for the first time today Jennboree...he loved it! He is always asking me if his brother is awake or sleeping.

I love it OGO!

It is Capt!!!

Thanks Becky, I appreciate it!

You had better believe it FC!!!

June 28, 2006 10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home