Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Father's Day 13

Thirteen things I love about my hubby.



1. I love how he takes care of my son and I...and the little he has yet to see.
2. I love how he kisses my belly roomy good-bye in the morning before work, and greets him and our son when he gets home.
3. I also love it when he says good night to the boys after praying for/with them in the evening.
4. I love it that he has private covnos with my belly roomy...it's guy talk ya know!
5. I love it that he has picked up the slack around the home now that I'm prego.
6. I love not having to remind him to take out the trash or do the dishes.
7. I love it that he has taken over the litter box responsibilities without me even asking.
8. I love how concerned he gets about me...so much so that I'm not even allowed to carry the laundry baskets up and down the stairs!
9. I love his patience for me.
10. I love it that he loves me even though I've put him through a LOT of crap over the years.
11. I love how he has stood by me and supported me through the good times, and the bad.
12. I love the way he tries every day to be a better husband and father.
13. I love you honey-G!!! Happy (early) Father's Day!

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



22
Blogger Guru said...

Yay for the G! I hope he has a good Father's Day.

June 15, 2006 10:16 AM

 
Blogger Princess21 said...

Awwwww...now I luv him!!!! *tear*

Happy Father's Day to G!!!

June 15, 2006 10:27 AM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

Happy fathers day to him. He sounds awesome!

June 15, 2006 11:00 AM

 
Blogger PatentPrincess said...

Hi from a new T13er,

Awwwww, what a wonderful husband he is! A very sweet list indeed. And congrats on your pregnancy. How exciting :)

Christina

June 15, 2006 11:31 AM

 
Blogger Kendra said...

Sounds like you got a good one! I'm prego and mine doesn't do all those things :( but he's a sweetie none the less.

June 15, 2006 11:54 AM

 
Blogger Noi Rocker said...

So sweet! Sounds like an awesome husband. Happy fathers day in advance!

June 15, 2006 12:19 PM

 
Blogger Reverberate58 said...

These mushy T13's are my favorite kinds. I think we don't have enough love in this world and it is so wonderful to see it!

Great list to share! My T13 is up!

June 15, 2006 12:22 PM

 
Blogger Bar Bar A said...

Wow, he sounds like a great guy! You're blessed!!!

June 15, 2006 12:50 PM

 
Blogger stacey said...

You're so lucky!
Congrats on the bun.
My TT is up.

June 15, 2006 1:17 PM

 
Blogger Becki said...

Isnt it great oh they spoil us when we are pregnant and then when it actually cares over after the baby gets here is evenbetter.. Gotta love the great guys in our lives :) Congrats on the growing tummy

June 15, 2006 1:36 PM

 
Blogger Wystful1 said...

sounds like you have a gem for a hubby! If I were you, I'd keep him. *smile*

My Thurs 13 is posted

June 15, 2006 2:27 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Hoping my father has a great Father's Day.

June 15, 2006 3:57 PM

 
Blogger Mrs. Cranky Pants said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful husband.

June 15, 2006 4:33 PM

 
Blogger craziequeen said...

What a sweet, sweet man.

Good on you, G!!

And you take care of that bubba, Trinity!

cq

June 15, 2006 5:00 PM

 
Blogger craziequeen said...

oops, meant to say my T13 is up too - about another fine man!

cq

June 15, 2006 5:01 PM

 
Blogger PixiePincessMom said...

That was sweet! Happy Father's Day to G!

June 15, 2006 5:34 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

He sounds really sweet! Awwwwww!

My T13 is up :-)

June 15, 2006 5:55 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

A salute to your hubby. It is very rare now-a-days to have a man who knows responsibility when there is one.
Thanks for dropping by.

June 15, 2006 7:01 PM

 
Blogger Susan said...

What a blessing this post is!! I hope your dh reads it and knows how much you love him and that you share it with the blogging world.

:-)

My TT is up here.

June 15, 2006 7:45 PM

 
Blogger Lauren said...

Congrats on having a great husband and for being preggo too.

June 15, 2006 9:17 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I love how you love!

June 16, 2006 12:24 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

God must love you very much to have given you a lovable guy.


Cheers!

June 16, 2006 9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home