Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Father's Day 13

Thirteen things I love about my hubby.



1. I love how he takes care of my son and I...and the little he has yet to see.
2. I love how he kisses my belly roomy good-bye in the morning before work, and greets him and our son when he gets home.
3. I also love it when he says good night to the boys after praying for/with them in the evening.
4. I love it that he has private covnos with my belly roomy...it's guy talk ya know!
5. I love it that he has picked up the slack around the home now that I'm prego.
6. I love not having to remind him to take out the trash or do the dishes.
7. I love it that he has taken over the litter box responsibilities without me even asking.
8. I love how concerned he gets about me...so much so that I'm not even allowed to carry the laundry baskets up and down the stairs!
9. I love his patience for me.
10. I love it that he loves me even though I've put him through a LOT of crap over the years.
11. I love how he has stood by me and supported me through the good times, and the bad.
12. I love the way he tries every day to be a better husband and father.
13. I love you honey-G!!! Happy (early) Father's Day!

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



16
Blogger Pete said...

Yay for the G! I hope he has a good Father's Day.

June 15, 2006 10:16 AM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

Happy fathers day to him. He sounds awesome!

June 15, 2006 11:00 AM

 
Blogger Christina said...

Hi from a new T13er,

Awwwww, what a wonderful husband he is! A very sweet list indeed. And congrats on your pregnancy. How exciting :)

Christina

June 15, 2006 11:31 AM

 
Blogger Kendra said...

Sounds like you got a good one! I'm prego and mine doesn't do all those things :( but he's a sweetie none the less.

June 15, 2006 11:54 AM

 
Blogger Noi Rocker said...

So sweet! Sounds like an awesome husband. Happy fathers day in advance!

June 15, 2006 12:19 PM

 
Blogger Bar L. said...

Wow, he sounds like a great guy! You're blessed!!!

June 15, 2006 12:50 PM

 
Blogger Wystful1 said...

sounds like you have a gem for a hubby! If I were you, I'd keep him. *smile*

My Thurs 13 is posted

June 15, 2006 2:27 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Hoping my father has a great Father's Day.

June 15, 2006 3:57 PM

 
Blogger craziequeen said...

What a sweet, sweet man.

Good on you, G!!

And you take care of that bubba, Trinity!

cq

June 15, 2006 5:00 PM

 
Blogger craziequeen said...

oops, meant to say my T13 is up too - about another fine man!

cq

June 15, 2006 5:01 PM

 
Blogger Pixie said...

That was sweet! Happy Father's Day to G!

June 15, 2006 5:34 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

He sounds really sweet! Awwwwww!

My T13 is up :-)

June 15, 2006 5:55 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

A salute to your hubby. It is very rare now-a-days to have a man who knows responsibility when there is one.
Thanks for dropping by.

June 15, 2006 7:01 PM

 
Blogger Susan said...

What a blessing this post is!! I hope your dh reads it and knows how much you love him and that you share it with the blogging world.

:-)

My TT is up here.

June 15, 2006 7:45 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I love how you love!

June 16, 2006 12:24 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

God must love you very much to have given you a lovable guy.


Cheers!

June 16, 2006 9:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home