Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Big Day!!!

We are getting ready for the big, half way through u/s today!!! I can't wait!!! My hubby and I decided to take the whole day off to have a long family day...so we have to figure out what we are going to do after my doctor's appointment. We might go to the zoo, or to the movies, or maybe just go bowling!

I'm hoping to have some big news (and maybe some baby pics!!) for you all tomorrow!!! Later all!

8
Blogger Pete said...

I hope the baby isn't shy, so I can find out if I'm a new uncle or aunt.... wait a minute!!!! :-P

June 06, 2006 9:16 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That's nice. Having to spend the whole day with your family. You mean you can still go bowling?

June 06, 2006 10:07 AM

 
Blogger Shannon said...

o happy day!
Hope you have some great news coming your way!

June 06, 2006 1:40 PM

 
Blogger Jennboree said...

How fun! We took a whole family day as well and went to the zoo before the doc appt.

Hope you get a good look! :)

June 06, 2006 4:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

big news!!!
are you planning on finding out the sex?

June 06, 2006 5:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooohh..i can't wait to find out what you're having!!!

June 06, 2006 9:58 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

Can't Wait!!!

June 07, 2006 12:07 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone!!! We are very happy to be expecting a healthy baby boy!

Btw FC, yes I can still go bowling if I want to...just can't push it too much.

June 07, 2006 11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home