Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thursday, Thursday, Thursday!


Thirteen things about Trinity13's life.


1. We were able to go to the pool last night!
2. My sis, son, and I went over around 8:30 and stayed till after closing...we can do that since I know the RM ;-)
3. The water was really cold, but soooo refreshing!!!
4. I'm starving already this morning even though I've already had breakfast.
5. I'm just feel like I haven't eaten anything yet...I'm soooo hungry!!!
6. I feel like I'm still recouping from watching 5 kids again. I had them last Tuesday.
7. It's so tiring to watch that many at once.
8. But it's really good money...and their parents pay more $20 more a day compared to the red-heads parents!
9. I've told them before that they over pay me, but they just insist in giving me that much.
10. Maybe cause they know that they can call me at a moment's notice and I'll be willing to watch their kids.
11. Or maybe they just have money to burn! :-)
12. Either way, I'll take it!!!
13. Hmmmm, what's for brunch?

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



26
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always hungry ... at least you have a reason?

Perhaps some oatmeal with vanilla soy milk is waiting me?

June 01, 2006 9:40 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Can you imagine just being able to toss out an extra $20.00 like it was nothing????

June 01, 2006 9:56 AM

 
Blogger the lizness said...

maybe that's why you're willing to babysit at the drop of the hat? :) *munching on trailmix for my pre-brunch snack* swimming does that to me too, I'm always starving after being in a pool.

June 01, 2006 10:45 AM

 
Blogger Trish Ess said...

Cute TT. :)

I have serious munchies today, too.. must be something in the air. :)

Happy TT! Mine are up.

June 01, 2006 11:12 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

it is tiring watching that many kids at once, but in a strange way, I kind of prefer that to only watching one...at least with 5, they tend to amuse themselves quite a bit ;) ...of course, if I had 5 all the time, I'd look forward to days with only one...go figure.

all that talk about being hungry...I need a snack...

June 01, 2006 11:35 AM

 
Blogger Wendy Boucher said...

I was always starving when I was pregnant. Hmm, still am always starving.

June 01, 2006 11:57 AM

 
Blogger Norma said...

Watching kids can build an appetite.

Thanks for visiting my TT about cars.

June 01, 2006 12:20 PM

 
Blogger Sonya said...

If they have extra money to throw away they can throw some this way. LOL! I'm starving too!

June 01, 2006 12:26 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Watching 5 kids at once. You got patience! And I wasn't hungry but a donut sure sounds good...
My TT is up.

June 01, 2006 12:45 PM

 
Blogger YellowRose said...

I know when I needed a babysitter I would shell out extra money if the babysitter was really good, so you must be very good!! WTG, keep it up!

June 01, 2006 1:23 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Oooh I love Thursday Thirteen!

June 01, 2006 1:27 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

5 Kids?!? You are brave! And you also make me want to go SWIMMING!

June 01, 2006 1:39 PM

 
Blogger Socks, Abby, Blackie, Dexter and Bonnie said...

I wish I had a pool, I love to swim.

my list is up

June 01, 2006 1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sitting here reading this eating trail mix, guess i'm hungry too!

June 01, 2006 2:14 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

That's how I was with Tiernan! I could eat all day long, if given the opportunity. He just sucked the life right out of me. I gained 80lbs with him, but lost it again pretty quickly.

Hope you get filled up soon!

My list is up!

June 01, 2006 2:49 PM

 
Blogger Natsthename said...

I'm always hungry, too. Dang Weight Watchers! (but it works...still...got any 2 point snacks?)

Happy T13!

June 01, 2006 4:02 PM

 
Blogger MaR said...

I have to avoid thinking about food... how do you manage to watch 5 kids, 5??? I would go crazy. No pool for me now, have to wait until it is pee warm...Happy TT, mine is up :)

June 01, 2006 4:37 PM

 
Blogger craziequeen said...

outdoor pool?? I love outdoor pools....bit of a shame here in England! :-(

cq

Hi T13, my T13 is up..... :-)

June 01, 2006 5:08 PM

 
Blogger Fingers To Toes Photography said...

OHH we got to go to the pool yesterday too, and today actually, I am lucky this year, BOTH the kids like it, instead of just my daughter like in other years!

June 01, 2006 6:24 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Remember it's not you who is hungry. It's that little one inside you too.
I don't think these people are paying more because you can be available at a moment's time, it's because you do a very good job in watching their kids.
Thanks for dropping by.

June 01, 2006 8:27 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps you can use some of the extra money to pay someone else to help you out for a few hours.

June 01, 2006 9:02 PM

 
Blogger Renee Nefe said...

I was ravenous while pregnant & nursing...I scared DH a few times with the crazed "GET YOUR OWN FOOD!" look. hee hee

I’m so sorry that it took me so long to drop by today. Darly & I were planting stuff and then I got involved in a book…I know…not really a good excuse for not blogging…huh?

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. I really appreciate your comments.

June 02, 2006 1:39 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Slow down a bit...remember you have to take care of you and the baby.

(((Hugs)))

June 02, 2006 8:00 AM

 
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, slow down girl. Go get something to eat. I'm glad you are being paid well, you time is valuble too.

June 02, 2006 9:59 AM

 
Blogger Happy Mama to Three said...

Man I remember that always being hungry when I was pregnant, and occasionally when not pregnant. *laughs*

C

June 02, 2006 6:57 PM

 
Blogger Bry... said...

I love your site! Thanks for linking me!

See ya,
Bry...

June 02, 2006 10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home