Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday 3teen


Thirteen things about Trinity13's life.


1. I'm really tired today.
2. It might be since I had such a busy day with all 5 kids yesterday.
3. I'm just glad I don't have that many to care for everyday!
4. I don't think I could take it...seriously.
5. It's not that they didn't behave themselves, it's just that it really zapped my energy.
6. And today I feel like crap.
7. I might need to go throw up or something.
8. I thought I was over the morning sickness!!
9. I hope I feel better tomorrow since the hubby and I are going out of town.
10. His band is playing at some Nascar event here in Ohio.
11. So we decided to make a weekend get-a-way out of it!
12. We are staying at a hotel with a small indoor waterpark...yeahness!!!
13. I just love swimming! Do you?

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



23
Blogger loelsh said...

Sounds like you should have a nice weekend! I have yet to go to an indoor waterpark! What is this, like the 3rd one for you in the last year?

I'm thinking I really need to go to one. You make them sound so fun. I'm sure I'd have the place to myself since I'd inevitably scare all the other patrons away from the sight of me in a bathing suit! :)

May 25, 2006 10:13 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yes, third one we've been to...but this one was not on purpose. All the other local hotels didn't have any rooms left, so we booked to first one available that we could find. And come to find out, it has the waterpark! Very cool!!!

You should def go and take the family. The kids will love all the water attractions!

May 25, 2006 10:20 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

an indoor waterpark? sweet!

May 25, 2006 10:59 AM

 
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

It sounds to me like you are going to have a great weekend! I love swimming. My TT is up.

May 25, 2006 11:08 AM

 
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Hey babe, with all the extra kids no wonder you are feeling tired. Take care of yourself. Hope you feel better.

May 25, 2006 11:18 AM

 
Blogger Kimba said...

Sounds like you've had fun...and I'm totally jealous about swimming & the waterpark!!

Stop by my TT, please!

May 25, 2006 12:07 PM

 
Blogger Renee Nefe said...

tu voudre les comments en frances? I know that I probably didn't spell any of that correctly...I got a D in French about 20 years ago.

I like swimming too. Maybe that's what I can do if we make it to Vegas next month. Haven't talked to DH to see how the plans are going...he's planning the whole thing.

Watching lots of kids takes up all my energy too...and yet I signed up for VBS yet again. Go figure.

May 25, 2006 12:38 PM

 
Blogger Trish Ess said...

Waterparks rock! :)

Have a great weekend!

My TT are up. :)

May 25, 2006 1:03 PM

 
Blogger MaR said...

Take good care of yourself and enjoy the weekend! I love swimming, but I am not a very good swimmer :) Happy TT!

May 25, 2006 1:07 PM

 
Blogger -tnchick- said...

Hotel, water park, no kids, alone with hubby - I'm so there! :)

May 25, 2006 1:36 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

I have a home day care and boy, do I know how lots of kids can drive you crazy!

...sounds like you need a break, enjoy your weekend away...it sounds great!

May 25, 2006 1:58 PM

 
Blogger Wendy Boucher said...

Love swimming, don't love morning sickness. Hope you get your energy back for the weekend.

May 25, 2006 2:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love swimming, especially waterparks, just be careful of that new life growing and those slides!!!

May 25, 2006 2:18 PM

 
Blogger Changed by His Love said...

Forget the water slides, do you have a cute pregnancy bathing suit? That's really all that matters!
Thanks for visiting my TT!

May 25, 2006 2:53 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Yes I do love swimming. Your being tired is because you are pregnant and every move you make you have another weight to carry besides yourself. So take care and don't overdo it. Take some short breaks in between.
Thanks for dropping by.

May 25, 2006 7:15 PM

 
Blogger Susan said...

I love swimming but am afraid that I take it for granted since we live in Florida. I'm on my way to your area for 10 days...may have to go to the waterpark while I am there.

My TT is up here.

May 25, 2006 7:51 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you have fun on your holiday! Hope you get some rest. Let the hubby take the kids to the pool while you sleep.

May 25, 2006 8:45 PM

 
Blogger Socks, Abby, Blackie, Dexter and Bonnie said...

I love to swim. I wish I could ditch the kids for the weekend....

my list is up

reflectionsinthemirror.com

May 25, 2006 8:58 PM

 
Blogger Natsthename said...

Have a fun time! If I were anywhere near Columbus, I'd go to Wyandot Lake! (lived in North Columbus and Worthington for 3 years when we were at OSU for grad school!)

May 25, 2006 9:21 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

Looking after kids is exhausting work. Hope you have a wonderful weekend away with no throwing up ;)

May 25, 2006 11:30 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I attempted a TT too.

May 25, 2006 11:39 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Oh, crap, I did it again. How the hay do I keep making my name show up more than once on these lists? Maybe I'm just not cut out for this TT thing!

May 25, 2006 11:47 PM

 
Blogger eph2810 said...

I am glad that you have the opportunity to leave with your hubby :). It is always good to take time for each other. Especially since you have another one on the way.

May 27, 2006 12:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home