Life is Grand!!!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday, At Last!

We had a wonderful time at the waterpark last night even though it was really crowded with having all the police and firefighter's families there. It also took forever for a family changing room to open up for the hubby, boy, and I to use. But after getting in our suits, we were able to have some fun! After getting some tubes, we went around the lazy river about 100 times and then we played in the four story kid structure for a while. All these little kids were def not afraid to blast my hubby and I, who were three times their size, in the face...what little sweet-hearts!!! :-P

After a while, we went into the basketball pool and then into the kiddie pool where the water was really warm (my hubby said it was from all the kids peeing). Our son had a great time jumping around and going down the little slides while his uncle and grammie went down the big slides that exit and re-enter the building. I then gave my hubby a brake by sending him into the adult whirlpool (but I ended up dipping my feet in the hot water before leaving...it felt sooooo good!).

All in all, we had a fantastic time! And we all sleep so well last night...I guess we really wore ourselves out.

Any-who, this weekend I have a baby shower to finish planning and buying for. I was supposed to do this with another friend, but she flaked out on me. So now I'm in charge of everything...and I have to clean my house some time this weekend before all the guests come over! But I guess it's a good thing I like hosting parties!

Do you have any special weekend plans?

3
Blogger Jana said...

No plans, just work around the house. Blah.

Have a great weekend!

May 19, 2006 11:44 AM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Good luck in the preparations! Hope you could help plan my baby shower too! heehee. Don't tire yourself too much :-)
I've posted a wonderful new annoucement. Come by and visit!

May 20, 2006 7:04 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

You too Jana!

Heehee, it was great PJ!!!

Thanks Chrixean! And congrats on the girl!!!

May 23, 2006 10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home