Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's Thursday Baby!!


Thirteen things about Trinity13's life.


1. I waited 90 minutes to be seen by my ob yesterday...she's one busy lady!
2. And she has bruised me from trying to find the baby's heartbeat.
3. But while I was there, I found out I lost 2 pounds...yeah me!!!
4. Thanks for all the great comments yesterday...
5. It's nice to see I'm not alone when it comes to NO belly touching.
6. My family was able to make it to our church's fellowship and communion last night.
7. After eating, the kids four and up went outside. They were supposed to be watched by an adult, but instead there was only 3 older (and when I say older, I mean tweens) kids out there in charge of about 20 children.
8. Needless to say, I wasn't comfortable with my son out there by himself, so I played with him while the service was going on...but next month we will def be getting a sitter!
9. My hubby stayed after service to be apart of the band practice.
10. My son and I came back to the church at about 10pm to pick him up...
11. but he wasn't ready yet! He was just having a lot of fun.
12. We ended up leaving the church a little after 11...but I'm so glad he is finally getting involved in the church band! I miss his singing!!!
13. Anyone watch AI last night and upset over Paris leaving?

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



31
Blogger cube said...

90 minutes? That's an awful long time to wait & then you got bruised. Sheesh.

May 04, 2006 10:11 AM

 
Blogger One Scrappy Gal said...

I missed AI but I'm sad to hear about Paris. I thought she was so talented! I guess her age worked against her. But don't count her out. I still believe she is destined for greatness and I'm sure we'll hear about her soon.

May 04, 2006 10:58 AM

 
Blogger Norma said...

I think it's smart to have an adult supervising when it's a group play activity.

Thanks for visiting my TT.

May 04, 2006 11:01 AM

 
Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

Being overweight, most folks didn't ask to touch my belly because they weren't even sure I was pregnant. :)

May 04, 2006 11:08 AM

 
Blogger Tanya said...

Great post. I don't think I've come across your site, and will definitely come back. Especially when reading about your baby news, and me just having gone through my friends pregnancy with her. Congratulations and good luck.

May 04, 2006 11:17 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Watched AI last night and I am NOT sad about seeing Paris go, it was her time.

It isn't a popular view, but Taylor should probably go next, as I don't know if he could make as popular and far-reaching of an album of say, a Chris (go Chris!).

May 04, 2006 11:26 AM

 
Blogger MaR said...

I don't like to sit in a waiting room, I only need 15 min to catch up on the celebrity world (read People magazine or similar, lol). I don't watch AI but people are blogging about it...happy thursday, thanks for visiting! and take good care of yourself

May 04, 2006 11:33 AM

 
Blogger Carmen said...

I saw AI last night. I think Paris was the next logical choice. Though Kat screeches and I hate to hear her sing. bleck!

May 04, 2006 12:12 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate long doc office waits, I have to take my son for his 9 mos. checkup Tues, not looking forward to that. My list is up. Also, hope you are feeling well with the pregnancy!

May 04, 2006 12:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, losing weight WHILE pregnant, just make sure you're eating properly, it will still come off of you but put on to the baby!

May 04, 2006 12:57 PM

 
Blogger Denise said...

No way would I wait 90 minutes! That office needs to learn how to schedule.

May 04, 2006 1:03 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Since I worked for Dr. F, I can tell you that she was most likely behind because she had to go out on a delivery at some point this morning and it threw her schedule off. Usually, the receptionist will tell you that when you check in to see if you are willing to wait (not always though!) Depending on your appointment time they sometimes will call you ahead of time to see if you want to reschedule.

I did watch AI last night, and no, I wasn't sad to see Paris go. I wish she would have gone before Mandisa! I almost liked her a little in the beginning, but she just got more and more annoying to me each week!

May 04, 2006 1:13 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Great list! What is AI? My list is up!

May 04, 2006 1:48 PM

 
Blogger amy karp | PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I don't know about the belly touching - I have not had the pleasure yet....however - Paris' departure did not effect me whatsoever. My final three prediction is working out :)

if you have a chance to swing by

May 04, 2006 2:45 PM

 
Blogger Angie said...

I welcomed belly touching! :)

I watched AI and it is at this point that I get sad when anyone leaves. :( the next few weeks will be so hard!

Great list, by the way!!

My TT is up. :)

May 04, 2006 3:13 PM

 
Blogger -tnchick- said...

90 minute and a brusie? Ouch. But, it was all worth it. :)

May 04, 2006 3:27 PM

 
Blogger Chana said...

Wow...90 minutes...I don't think I would've had the patience..but then going in for an OB appt. is a bit different then going in for a PAP...you kinda gotta wait to hear that little baby's heart! My TT is up! if you have a linky that says "you" it'll eventually say chana, it's taking a long time today..looks like tanya had the same trouble!

May 04, 2006 3:53 PM

 
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

How wonderful that your hubby like the band practice at church. Sorry you were bruise, glad all is well with you r pregnancy. You'll be in my prayers. My TT is up.

May 04, 2006 4:24 PM

 
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

I hate to think where you got bruised. How does an OB bruise you trying to find a heartbeat??

My T13 is up!

May 04, 2006 4:29 PM

 
Blogger Heather said...

LOL at number 1 and 2. The things we do for these little ones.

May 04, 2006 4:33 PM

 
Blogger Moogie said...

This was a great list. 90 minutes? Yikes..that is a long time. It was tough watching Paris lose last night. At least she made it into the top 10. I am an avid watcher of AI. The competition is really rough. The one that really suprised me was when Mandesa was voted off. Who do you think will win?

My TT is up!

May 04, 2006 5:48 PM

 
Blogger Undercover Angel said...

I hate waiting a long time for appointments. I felt like I spent more time during my pregnancies in the ob/gyn waiting room that I did at home! My TT is up.

May 04, 2006 5:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big thank you for telling me who left. I could not find out any where.

May 04, 2006 6:39 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

That is a long time to wait... and then to get bruised.
Not good.

May 04, 2006 6:47 PM

 
Blogger Lifecruiser said...

That bruise thing didn't sound nice. Glad the heartbeats were found at last, pheew.

Take care :-)

/lifecruiser.com

May 04, 2006 6:50 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you get to see your doctor faster next time. great list!!!

May 04, 2006 8:32 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That's awful! Bruising a patient and making her wait for long is very unprofessional.

May 04, 2006 8:51 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

hey there! how ya comin along? i hate waiting at the doctor! when i read you question on AI, I thought you meant American Inventor because that is what I am watching on TV right now... funny that both American Idol and American Inventor are both AI's and Simon's creations!

May 04, 2006 9:19 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I missed AI - the TV guide I read had the time wrong. I liked Paris, she seemed like such a sweetie.

I wouldn't have been comfortable with the sitter situation either.

Happy Thursday!

May 05, 2006 1:37 AM

 
Blogger Norma said...

On Monday May 8, Monday Memories will be about my dream to open a book store, and on Monday May 15, I'll fill you in on the lost and missing beds.

May 06, 2006 12:12 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yes, I did get bruised on my old c-sec scar, but it was worth it to hear my sweet baby's heart-beat!!! And the doctor is well worth the wait...she's wonderful!!!

Thanks for stopping everyone!!!

May 10, 2006 8:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home