Life is Grand!!!

Friday, April 21, 2006

New Company

As some of you know, my hubby works for the same company that we rent our home through. Well last week the company sold this property and all it's workers to another smaller company. So, my hubby had to fill out a new application and a ton of paperwork to get set up in the new company.

Here's the thing...with these new employers, my hubby now gets really crappy, expensive insurance. We now have to pay about $100 more a paycheck for less coverage. Excuse my french, but it sucks...especially since we have a new baby coming soon!!! Right now we are not sure how we are going to be able to afford this (except through the grace of God!) since our rent might be going up as well. With my hubby being the rm (resident manager), we get a huge discount on our rest. But with this new company, we might have to start paying about $200 more a month.

We are praying that my hubby will hopefully get the 20% off employee discount in rent as well as the rent concessions for being a rm. If this happens, we will be paying about $50 less a month in rent...so maybe then the increase in insurance cost won't sting as much! I guess only time will tell.

Anyway, have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

11
Blogger Unknown said...

Insurance is the pits today. We don't even have any. Surely there is a better, cheaper way?! Hope your landlords do a better job of taking care of their property than mine does.

Happy week-end,Yippee!!

April 21, 2006 10:00 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

So sorry to hear about that. Just hang on there lady, God has his own way and reasons. Who knows for the better. I'm sure you'll get that 20% off or may more.

April 21, 2006 10:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying that everything will balacne out in the end..and even tip in your favor:)

April 21, 2006 3:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How true it is that when it rains it pours!

April 21, 2006 7:41 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Just keep on praying and God will provide. Will include also in my daily prayers.

Happy weekend!

April 22, 2006 3:37 AM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Oh dear, that is quite an amount! Let's just continue to pray for God's provisions to increase for your family... God bless!

April 23, 2006 3:55 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Gosh! What a terrible time for this to happen!!! I hope it works out in the end.

April 23, 2006 11:59 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Man, that does suck!

April 23, 2006 1:20 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Wishing you every luck, Trin.

April 23, 2006 1:41 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Insurance is such a nasty game with companies and coverage. I hope you'll get the benefit with the rent discount.

April 23, 2006 8:16 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks PJ!!!

We have looked into it Jill...it's just not possible to find cheaper insurance.

Oh yes, I know God has a plan FC!

Thanks Faith!!!

So true Day...but lucky for me, I love the rain!

Will do Viamarie!

Thanks Chrixean, Capt, and DW!!!

Tell me about it Jen!

I hope so too Becky!!!

April 27, 2006 10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home