Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thursday13


Thirteen things about Trinity13's life.


1. I really don't feel good today.
2. I think I got the flu bug that my red-heads and their parents had.
3. I got sick late last night (which is really unusual for me), and I threw up the only thing I ate this morning...two Tums.
4. Fortunately, it's only a 24 bug, so I should be feeling my normal prego self tonight...but I hope my son and hubby don't get it!!!
5. Btw, I think my parents have gone crazy!
6. My dad bought himself a crotch-rocket (a low riding motorcycle) yesterday.
7. My mom never wanted him to ride again after his near fatal motorcycle crash that happened about 20 years ago.
8. But I guess she was finally tired of him bugging her.
9. So this Saturday I am double piercing her ears.
10. My dad has never wanted her ears double pierced, but since he now has a bike, she is getting two more holes in her ears!
11. She also got herself a little Yorkshire Terrier puppy last night!!!!
12. She gets lonely at nights since she is home by herself (my bro works till 12-1 am and my dad spends a lot of time at their church...he also has to leave for work at 10:30 pm).
13. I think they are both going through a mid-life crisis/empty nesting time!!! I don't know what they are thinking anymore!!!

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



11
Blogger Jana said...

Sorry you're feeling bad. Being sick and pregnant is the worst. When I was pg with my first, I had a stomach flu, had to go to the ER, got some sort of shot, went home, passed out, and totally missed a tornado going right past our house. Ah, good times. Hope you're feeling better soon!

April 13, 2006 11:55 AM

 
Blogger Dale Challener Roe said...

Well, Yourkies aren't my favorites but you gotta love any puppy.

My 13 is up.

April 13, 2006 3:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

parent sitting is coming your way next.
Maybe they just want your attention???

Hope your up and well soon,

April 13, 2006 4:41 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

It's just that your parents want to put some excitement at this stage in their life.

Thanks for commenting on my TT. About Maundy Thursday, we have the Passover Meal Activity which is celebrated by our Catholic Charismatic Community.

Hope you're alright today. Take Care & God Bless.

April 13, 2006 7:16 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Ugh, I hope you are feeling better soon! You poor mama.

If your parents are mid-lifing, at least they're being a little bit sane about it. I've heard some awful stories!

My list is up!

April 13, 2006 7:40 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

That's crazy that your dad got a crotch rocket. I figure it is probably for the speed, but I would have figured him for a larger bike with a big engine.

Good for your mom on the multiple piercings. Turnabout is fair play.

April 13, 2006 8:13 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Sorry you are sick!
Your mom must REALLY trust you to pierce her ears!!
Crotch rockets are for young punks - he should've got a Goldwing!

I will have to try this Thursday Thirteen thing. Sounds like fun! :)

April 13, 2006 9:19 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Sorry you don't feel well.

April 13, 2006 9:52 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you start to feel better and that your Dad has nothing but smooth sailing on his bike. Great list! Thanks for visiting my T13 today. Come on back for the Blog Olympics Training Camp this Saturday! It's fast. It's easy. It's fun!

April 13, 2006 10:46 PM

 
Blogger Ma said...

Hope you feel better soon. Men are big kids, every now and then they need their toys. LOL I guess when you're together so long you need space every now and then too. :)

I'm up

April 14, 2006 1:05 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh yes, I hate being sick and prego Jana...just not fun!!!

Thanks PJ!

I hope he is careful as well Texas!!!

I hear ya OGO!

It is rather cute Roe.

I don't know what they are thinking Day!

I guess Viamarie!

This is sane Jen?! :-)

I have no idea why Guru! It just blows my mind...and the bike looks like a kid's bike. It doesn't suit him at all.

Oh yes, she had better trust me Robin!

Thanks FC.

I'll try to visit Barbara, but it's so hard for me to get online on the weekends...there is just so much to do!

This is def one big toy Tutu...thanks for stoppin!

April 14, 2006 9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home