Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Trin's 13


Thirteen things about Trinity13.


1. I'm eating pretty much all the time now.
2. If I don't, I get super nauseous.
3. I'm getting tired of food...even looking at it is making me sick.
4. I'm hoping this only lasts for another 3 weeks.
5. But, I could sure go for a Frosty!!!
6. We had our membership meeting last night.
7. And it's official, my hubby and I are now members of a church again!!!
8. I'm having a hard time coming up with this list today.
9. My son and I are going on a date tonight.
10. We are going out to eat and then we are seeing a movie together.
11. Tomorrow, him and I are going to a church event.
12. They are having a huge birthday celebration for all the kids...so there will be games, face painting, and tons of food!!!
13. I wish my hubby could join us, but he will be practicing the rest of the week (the band he is involved in is having a concert this Saturday).

Other 13ers




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!



12
Blogger Robin said...

This is cute! When I have a bit of time, I will have to check out the website. :)

March 30, 2006 10:17 AM

 
Blogger Free to Be said...

I think I would be blanking on that list today as well. I just want to go outside and enjoy the weather.

Hello from Michele's.

March 30, 2006 11:52 AM

 
Blogger cube said...

Ha! I craved Frostys myself. Couldn't drive past a Wendys without wanting one ;-)

March 30, 2006 2:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told my youngest we would have a date too as soon as I get some very inportant money. No date is the same with out it.

We did go for a walk together today and that was nice. No money needed.

Enjoy your date!

March 30, 2006 2:38 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Great move. Church activities can be very enlightening.

Hope you have a fun-filled daye with your son.

March 30, 2006 5:31 PM

 
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

Good for you on the pregnancy and the church membership. I used to love having a date with my son ( I still do cept he's 24 and way too cool for mom!) My t13 are up

March 30, 2006 6:58 PM

 
Blogger Kimmy said...

Mmm... a frosty! I could go for one of those, too!

I hope you and your son had a wonderful date. Where'd ya eat and what'd ya see?

My 13 are up!

March 30, 2006 8:32 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That Frosty sounds good! Have fun with the son!

March 30, 2006 10:17 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Welcome to the club! heehee... i'm still getting nauseated a lot this past week, but still not as bad as in my 2nd month. A Frosty is indeed in order! :-)

March 31, 2006 1:57 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Awwww, date night with your son! What a great idea. Let us know which movie you see. Have a Frosty for me, will ya? Huggs!

March 31, 2006 9:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was lucky and never had any morning sickness, but a few of my gf's had terrible times, i can remember they ate alot of soda crackers. hopefully you'll be far enough long so that it will pass.
playing catchup from the tt.

March 31, 2006 2:24 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks Robin!

Thanks for stopping by Free!!!

I love them Cube! My fav!!!

I hear ya Day...that's why I saved up a free meal coupon as well as a free movie ticket!

Thanks Texas and Viamarie!

I def want to keep it up with my son LD, esp after the baby comes. I want him to still feel special.

We went to Big Boy's and we saw Curious George Kimmy...very cute movie!

Thanks Barbara!

I'm counting down to my 2nd trimester Chrixean!

Will do, thanks Shelley!

I am eating a lot of breads BSTS...it seems to help.

April 05, 2006 8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home