Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Crazy Blogger

Good night, I have had a ton of problems with blogger recently! Last week it keeps giving me errors, but today I can't even see my blog. All I have is a white screen. I have even tried typing in trinity13.com, but it brings me back to trinity13.blogspot.com, so I still have this stupid white screen. Maybe I need to rethink staying on blogger. I hate this!!!

9
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't see you yesterday either. However I'm happy to see your up again.

March 21, 2006 8:51 AM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I've seen messages that they are doing some maintenance on different servers maybe that was part of the problem. There was another blog the other day that just came up with a white screen too but now it's back. Maybe it's all fixed now!

March 21, 2006 9:33 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I know what you mean, Trin. I don't always have an easy time, either.

March 21, 2006 3:43 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Welcome back! (Thanks for the birthday greetings.

(((HUGS)))

March 21, 2006 6:07 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Cripes! I thought you had disappeared yesterday!

March 21, 2006 9:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been having the same type of problem, at first i thought it was me, but i've seen several of the blogs i frequent having the same problem.

March 21, 2006 9:38 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

I have been fortunate enought to have missed mossed of the blogger glitches that i've been hearing about lately. possibly because blogger knows that i've been feeling crappy these past weeks and knew better than to get on my nerves, hehe.

Hope you're doing well!

March 22, 2006 1:51 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Mine too. When I open my page it has error on page that appears. Crazy crazy crazy!

March 22, 2006 5:09 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Well I'm glad you all can see me again! What a pain blogger is being!!!

March 22, 2006 8:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home