Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thursday 13


Thirteen reasons Trinity13 loves her new house.


We have been living in our new place for about 3 months now...and I love it more every day!

1. It's in a nice, safe area
2. We are in a much better school district
3. It's twice as big as our old house
4. We have a large living room
5. I have a food pantry!
6. My son has his own play room
7. My hubby has a room to call his own-The Cave
8. I have a basement where I can store things (our old place only had a crawlspace)
9. The house still smells new to me!
10. I don't have to mow while living here!!!
11. We are about 2 blocks away from a pool...that will be great for this summer!
12. We have a fireplace!
13. It costs a couple hundred less a month than our old place!!!

Other 13ers
1. PJ
2. BSTS
3. Shannon
4. Veronika
5. Barbara
6. Texas_Ivy10
7. D. Challener Roe



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9
Blogger Shannon said...

isnt funny how something so simple can make a huge difference?

March 09, 2006 9:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sounds so wonderful.
i'm doing the tt too.

March 09, 2006 9:58 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

It's been a while since I've been able to visit everyone in bloggerdom, thanks so much for continuing to drop by my blog to comment, while I dropped off the face of the earth!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Congrats on your pregnancy. Kids are so much fun, and your son is such a doll! Great pictures of his party...and I JUST ADORE the lights leading to "The Cave"! Glad you settled into your place nicely and things are going well for you.

Huggs!

March 09, 2006 12:05 PM

 
Blogger cube said...

All that room will come in real handy soon ;-)

March 09, 2006 1:18 PM

 
Blogger Dale Challener Roe said...

This is me, green with envy.

My 13 are up

March 09, 2006 1:27 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Feels like vacation in your own house I bet!

Trying to Catch Up: Thursday Thirteen

March 09, 2006 8:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someday I might be able to be that happy in a new home. Been here for 15 years.

March 09, 2006 9:05 PM

 
Blogger G said...

We can only hope for that kind of stability in our lives, but I doubt we will be here 15 years. Only God knows!!

March 09, 2006 9:18 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh yes Shannon!

It really is BSTS.

Same here Texas! Bring on the swimming!!!

NP Shelley...heehee! Thanks for stopping!!!

Oh yes Cube!

Very nice D!

Sometimes Barbara!!!

I hope so too Day!

Only time will tell G-baby!

March 14, 2006 11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home