Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

T Thirteen!


Trinity13's Thirteen Things


1. My son had a wonderful birthday yesterday!
2. He has a birthday doughnut and a birthday bowl of cereal for breakfast.
3. Then we went out shopping for food for his birthday.
4. We got hotdogs, sausage dogs, nachos, pretzels, and popcorn for the Saturday party.
5. As also got supplies for his star cake!
6. After his dad got home, we decided to head to Easton and eat at Max & Erma's.
7. Then we saw the movie Doogal after dinner.
8. It def wasn't the best movie I have ever seen, and I was even bored at times. But, it was a kid's movie for my son (looking back, we should have just seen Curious George)
9. All in all, I think the boy had a wonderful birthday!
10. Today I don't have either one of the red-heads since the oldest has whooping cough!
11. He's contagious, so his daddy is staying home with him.
12. I hope he is better by this weekend so he can come to the boy's party!!
13. My hubby is home sick today...so it's kind of nice to just be here with the family.

Other 13ers
1. PJ
2. Shannon
3. Jen's Horde
4. Better Safe Than Sorry
5. Leslie
6. D. Challener Roe
7. Texas_Ivy 10



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



10
Blogger Leslie said...

I took my kids to Curious George last week. They loved it! Have a great party!

March 02, 2006 10:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you're ready to party!!!
i had a donut in your sons honour this morning, that's my story and i'm sticking to it;)
i'm doing the tt too.

March 02, 2006 11:55 AM

 
Blogger Dale Challener Roe said...

Glad your boy had a good day.

March 02, 2006 12:41 PM

 
Blogger Dale Challener Roe said...

Oooops, and...

My 13 is up at my new Blog address

March 02, 2006 12:42 PM

 
Blogger Ma said...

Happy Birthday to your son! Sounds like a really fun day.

My 13

March 02, 2006 1:58 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Aw, what a great day! I bet he LOVED it all!

I don't think 4 is too young for Star Wars, but we may be crazy. My 4 year old doesn't act out the movies, and he seems to have a good grasp of real/fantasy, so it works for us. Plus he's got 3 older sisters who've been watching this stuff forever so he gets exposed to stuff earlier than they would have...

Thanks for stopping by, I'll go link you up!

March 02, 2006 4:23 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Happy Birthday. You said you also need a vacation. Does this mean I'll link you?

March 02, 2006 7:41 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Sounds like a great day and what a great mom you are.

March 02, 2006 11:55 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

That was a busy day. The party will definitely be a success with all the preparations you did.

Have fun.

March 03, 2006 6:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it sounds like you have your hands full over there.

March 03, 2006 9:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home