Life is Grand!!!

Monday, February 27, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

By Viamarie!!!

4 things that I need every morning: Shower, clean teeth, bowl of cereal, computer time

4 Things that turn me off: Body odor, bad breath, rudeness, disrespect

4 things I believe in: I believe in a loving God, the power of prayer, my wonderful family, and the couch I am sitting on (that it will not break).

4 Things I am afraid of: Anything bad happening to my family or friends, falling, dreams where I am suddenly naked coming true, being in a car accident

4 Things I do every day: Talk to God, blog, read other blogs, spend time with my son

4 things I want to have/do: I want to have another child, financial security, healthy family, and joy in life!

4 people I want to see: Mac Powell (of my fav band-Third Day), old friends from high school, Jay Leno, Dr Phil (I've got problems...heehee!)

4 numbers that rule my life: 13, 1, 3, 130

4 favorite colors: Black (even though it not a color), blue, brown, purple

4 People to do the list: Who ever would like to steal!

7
Blogger Oh great One said...

I loved your fear of suddenly being naked in public! You cracked me up!

February 27, 2006 10:05 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

I've had that dream of running around naked...scary. We really should invest in "dream books" to see what that means!!! Great list!

February 27, 2006 2:38 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Why worry about being naked...we all are underneath.

February 27, 2006 3:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for not tagging me. I still have one to do...possibly tomorrow.

:)

February 27, 2006 5:51 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Thanks for answering the meme. I completely agree with you about being afraid of running around naked...much more in reality than in our dreams.

Have a lovely day!

February 27, 2006 7:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're not dreaming about meeting dr. phil naked are you, lol!!!

February 27, 2006 9:11 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I would hate that OGO! And so would you...heehee!

I would love to know what it means Shelley.

I take it that you go around naked then Capt? :-)

You're silly PJ!!!

Yeah Arm, I kinda like this whole bloggin thing. And Third Day rocks!!!

NP Day!

Thanks Viamarie!

Hmmmm, I hope not ever BSTS!!!

February 28, 2006 2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home