Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Blogging Block

I'm stuck. I'm completely without inspiration! I hate this!!! I have no clue what to write about and it's driving me nuts! I'm hoping to have a real post later...but who knows what the day will bring.

So I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Btw, quick question: What would you do if your nasty, retarded old boss started attending your church? Would you be happy for them, or would you start to not look forward to going to church every week because seeing the old boss drives you nuts?

10
Blogger Jana said...

I don't know. I think I'd just try to avoid eye contact and be happy for him/her. It would be tough, though.

February 15, 2006 10:42 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

I would sit next to him and try to fart constantly and blame it on him.

February 15, 2006 12:35 PM

 
Blogger Jay said...

The farting thing could backfire. You could always pretend not to remember him...

February 15, 2006 12:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you're in church, you have to suck it up and smile. i never have anything to blog about either, why do you think i'm planning on doing my bathroom tag for 30 days. i still have another 27 pics to do and i will be doing it.

February 15, 2006 2:46 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Try wearing a long coat, a wig and dark glasses.

February 15, 2006 3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that God puts us in situations to see how we handle them. What we do at that moment is a test. So my question to you is will you pass?

February 15, 2006 8:56 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

I'd probably pretend he wasn't there and not let it bother me.

February 16, 2006 1:11 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Maybe you could just pretend he does not exist or is this hard to do? Like what daybyday4-2day said maybe God has a plan for both of you.

February 16, 2006 10:29 AM

 
Blogger Steph said...

You have to be happy for him and pray for him. Hey, keeping him there, maybe he'll get a clue and become bearable.

February 18, 2006 12:40 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It is tough Jana!

I hate having blogging block PJ!

Heehee...I'll have to try that BoN!

I wonder if he remembers me Miss Jay.

Very funny Arm!

I love your bathroom pics BSTS!

I'll try it Capt! Thanks!!!

It's def a test Day! And I think I'm failing. :-(

It's so hard Becky!!!

I hope so FC and Steph!

February 19, 2006 9:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home