Life is Grand!!!

Friday, February 10, 2006

Winter Olympics

The winter Olympics start tonight, but do I care...not really. I will actually probably forget about them unless there is nothing else to watch on TV. I think I'll just end up watching the highlights, unless I'm feeling warm. For some reason, I get really cold by watching the winter Olympics. Maybe it's all the snow and ice? Hmmmmm...could be, could be. :-)

Since I haven't done one of these in a while, and since it's been floating around, here is a quiz for ya! I def agree with the results since I don't do sports (unless you count Tae-Bo).

You Are Curling

What you lack in athleticism, you make up for in concentration.
And while curling isn't much more of a sport than bowling, you *can* win a gold medal for it!

11
Blogger Pete said...

I am hockey.

Tough, athletic, and not afraid of a fight.
You don't mind putting your body on the line!

I agree with that. I'm not in great shape, but I am pretty naturally athletic and do well at most sports that I participate in. And, I enjoy sports where you have to put your body on the line.

I probably will watch some of the Olympics if I stumble across it and am not doing much else. I like hockey, but will watch many sports just to root on the Americans!

February 10, 2006 11:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't plan on watching any of it, i know my guys will watch the hockey and my girls will watch the skating, i'll be out walking the dog.

February 10, 2006 2:48 PM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

We don't have winter at all where I'm from so I won't have a clue what any of these sports are... :-)

February 10, 2006 9:32 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

That is hilarious...I'll go there in a minute to see what I am.

Pour yourself a nice cup of hot chocolate and curl up under a blanket...winter fun!

February 10, 2006 11:15 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

You Are Figure Skating

Graceful and expressive - yet athletic and focused.
You could bring the best of both worlds to this glamorous sport.


Hmmmm...maybe after I lose about 50 pounds! LOL

February 10, 2006 11:20 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Sorry but I can't relate. In this side of the world where I come from, we don't have winter. Get to see it only on tv.

February 11, 2006 1:01 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

I don't love sports.
Don't know how winter feels like. We don't have that season here.

February 11, 2006 8:53 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

The Luge is my favourite. Coming down the couse on a tea-tray!

February 11, 2006 10:58 AM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

I am not a sports person..at all! But I do like the olympics...when my country is in the running for a medal that is!

Anyway, thanks for my Saturday post he he!

February 11, 2006 11:42 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I am not too big on sports, but I am excited this time for the Olympics. My oldest is excited for it too. He was glued to the opening ceremonies last night!

February 11, 2006 12:02 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Ha, same-e-same PJ!

I like hockey too Guru, but I don't think I'll be watching much of it.

Huh, that is weird Texas!

Have fun with the dog BSTS!!!

Awww, sorry Chrixean.

Funny MC!

Must be nice Viamarie!

I don't like many sports either FC.

Heehee Capt!

Yes Leslie, I watch for the Gold medals. :-)

I did watch a little last night as well DW...pretty cool.

February 12, 2006 1:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home