Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things Trinity13 loves to do in her spare time:


1. Spend time with my family-Corny, I know...but there's nothing better!
2. Read-I used to read books, now I read blogs
3. Clearance shop-I just found some really cute turtleneck's for boys at $1 a piece!
4. Watch tv-Right now I'm hooked on the Food Network. It's great to watch with my son since kid's programs can drive me nuts, and there is no bad language on the channel. Plus, I learn about so many good foods!
5. Scrapbook-I'm still working on the newborn pages of my son's album...he'll be four in three weeks.
6. Crochet-I started working on a blanket for my hubby, but I've been too busy with my laptop to finish it.
7. Make desserts-I really want to join a cake decorating class next month!
8. Listen to music-I'm really loving my Walk the Line soundtrack!
9. Play Lightforce-Once I start, I can't stop!!!
10. Work on my new blog-Grand Little Recipes
11. Organize-Boring, I know...but it makes me happy!
12. Visit PostSecret-I love this site and all it's secrets!
13. Last, but cetainly not least, nap-I love taking afternoons nap when the house is quiet.

Other T13's!
1. PJ
2. Texas_Ivy10
3. Better Safe Than Sorry
4. Uisce
5. D. Challener Roe
6. Shannon
7. Kimmy and Jacob
8. Craziequeen



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Btw, my niece is 6 today! Happy Birthday honey!!!

14
Blogger amelia said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! My SIL and I took 2 Wilton cake decorating classes a few years ago and we LOVED it!! So much fun.

February 09, 2006 10:38 AM

 
Blogger Uisce said...

secrets... that sounds interesting! My 13 are up!

February 09, 2006 10:58 AM

 
Blogger Dale Challener Roe said...

What's a nap? Sounds like a city in Asia...or maybe something I used to do as a kid...oh yeah, it's coming back to me.


My 13: http://www.dcroe.com/blog.html

February 09, 2006 11:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would love to take a cake decorating course. and what exactly is post secret, i've been to that site, but i don't get it?
i'm doing the 13 this week too.

February 09, 2006 12:14 PM

 
Blogger cube said...

I love the Food Network too. It's informative and usually family friendly, unlike many other shows.

February 09, 2006 1:33 PM

 
Blogger Kimmy said...

My mom (who hasn't been able to eat a bite of food for more than five months after surgery(s) is addicted to Food Network. Crazy! I don't know how she does it. It makes me hungry and I can eat. She bought Rachel Ray's and Paula Deen's new magazines and picked out her favorite recipe. She's receiving IV nutrition and has gained almost 10#...she says it's from watching FN :p
Can't wait to visit you reciped blog!
My 13 are up!

February 09, 2006 2:24 PM

 
Blogger craziequeen said...

Naptime is always good :-)

Hi Trinity13, we keep crossing blogs but never really meet.... - my TT is up!

cq

February 09, 2006 5:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what I got a scrap book set for christmas, however with all the projects I have going on I think I might get to it in a...... few years!

February 09, 2006 7:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny thing I just thought of..
today being thursday thirteen and my son turned thirteen.

February 09, 2006 7:53 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Mine aren't up, but I've enjoyed yours!

February 09, 2006 10:29 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I was quite surprised by how many things we have in common! 1,2,3,4,6,7 and 12. No wonder I like you!

February 09, 2006 10:47 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I def want to try it Amelia!

I have too Texas! I have organized at my past job when I had no regular work to do.

I love PostSecret Uisce!

I love napping D! It's one of my fav hobbies!!!

You should take the cake class with me PJ!

People send in their secrets on a post card BSTS...it's very freeing.

I love that network Cube!

Paula Deen is one of my favs Kimmy and Jacob.

Thanks for stopping Craziequeen!

You should def pick it up Day!!!

Thanks Barbara!

Awwww, I like you too OGO!

February 10, 2006 9:54 AM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

If I were closer, we'd be getting together to scrapbook!

February 11, 2006 11:40 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

And I don't even miss the books Becky!

That would be so much fun Leslie!!!

February 12, 2006 1:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home