Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Blog Olympics

I just participated in the wonderful blog olympics! It was a lot of fun competing with other bloggers. I ended up getting six silver metals...which I'm very proud of! I'm just upset that the next olympics won't be till next January!

Btw, I gotta give mad props to Running2K and Uisce who both tied for first place! They did an excellent job!!!

Maybe I should have my own mini olympics here on my own blog!

5
Blogger WendyWings said...

Congratulations, I missed out because I found out way too late DOH, there is always next year.

January 30, 2006 1:28 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Congratulations! Great fun!

January 30, 2006 8:30 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

It was so much fun hosting the Olympics. If you do a mini-Olympics let me know, I want to have fun as a contestant! Thanks for participating!

January 30, 2006 11:36 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

You should def play next year WW!

Thanks Shelley!

Will do Barbara...thanks again!

I hope you participate PJ!!!

January 31, 2006 1:11 PM

 
Blogger Uisce said...

It was so much fun, and I love your idea! I'm having to retire from olympic competition, as I have signed up as the new spokesmodel for Blogerama Pajamas.

February 01, 2006 10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home