Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Stolen From...

Texas_Ivy10! Thanks!!!

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Trinity!

  1. Trinity is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature!
  2. Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are Trinity.
  3. Trinity can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
  4. A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Trinity.
  5. Trinity is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
  6. Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on Trinity.
  7. Trinity has a memory span of three seconds.
  8. Trinityicide is the killing of Trinity!
  9. If you lace Trinity from the inside to the outside, the fit will be snugger around your big toe.
  10. You can tell if Trinity has been hard-boiled by spinning her. If she stands up, she is hard-boiled!
I am interested in - do tell me about



Btw, we had a great party tonight. I made up some Chinese sundays (soooo yummy!!!) and everyone brought toppings. Then we had ice cream sundays for dessert. It's been a long time since I've had strawberry and caramel topping! I was in dessert heaven!!!

7
Anonymous Anonymous said...

number 4 and 6 were pretty funny
You saw the brooches but have you seen the pendant??

January 21, 2006 9:41 PM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Am curious about the oldest playable instrument.

What are Chinese sundays? Sounds really yummy.

January 21, 2006 10:49 PM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Am curious about your Chinese Sundays. Sounds delicious. Maybe you would like to share us your recipe for this. You just made my mouth water for a banana split sundae.

January 22, 2006 12:00 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I did the little trivia thing. It says, Deputy's Wife is the world's largest rodent. And evidently I am recyclable.

January 22, 2006 12:31 AM

 
Blogger War Eagle said...

Trin, Thats really funny. I will post my results on my blog.

January 22, 2006 9:05 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

They look great Day!

Check out my most recent post Viamarie and FC!

Ha, I love your results DW and WE!!!

January 23, 2006 8:08 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

i did mine too!
http://killired.blogspot.com/2006/01/top-10-trivia-tips.html#links

thanks!

January 24, 2006 2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home