Life is Grand!!!

Friday, January 13, 2006

No Time

I'll be busy tonight and most of tomorrow. We are celebrating my father-in-laws 50th birthday tomorrow evening and I have quite a few things to get ready before the party.

I made up some fudge earlier this afternoon, but I will prob make up more tomorrow. I also have to finish up the favor candy bags and I need to get some pigs in blankets made up. I think I'll also mix up some no-bakes as well...hmmmm, no-bakes!!!

So, have a wonderful weekend!!! Do any of you have big plans for the long weekend?

9
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

As it's my birthday today, I've been answering lots of messages. I would like to have seen 'Memoirs Of A Geisha' at the cinema. May do next week.

January 14, 2006 10:20 AM

 
Blogger Chrixean said...

Wow, your father-in-law is so young! It;s so sweet of you to prepare food for his party. I bet you and him get along really great :-) have a great weekend, too!

January 14, 2006 1:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're the second post i've seen mentioning a long weekend, what's going on in the states?
enjoy you fil's birthday, sounds like a great way to get the weekend going!!!

January 14, 2006 1:22 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

My father-in-law is visiting this weekend. He's 68.

January 14, 2006 5:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that defiantly doesn't sound like diet food to me!

January 14, 2006 10:46 PM

 
Blogger koyama said...

mmmmmmmmm Fudge. We had a huge lasagna feast which was also not part of the pre-baby diet workout regime...

January 15, 2006 7:10 PM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Your father-in-law is very young! Hope you have a super time, and you just can't go wrong with no-bake recipes! Fudge...that's all I will allow myself to think on that subject. Yum! Great job on the weight loss! Keep on truckin! No plans here as it's not a long weekend in Canada, although the kids will be having Martin Luther King Jr. celebrations in school today. It's very encouraging to hear my 5 year old son tell me all about Martin Luther King Jr. Have a great long weekend!

January 16, 2006 7:57 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like a party Id like to go to!

January 16, 2006 10:51 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Happy bday Capt!!!

We usually do get along great Chrixean! He's a wonderful man...most of the time. Heehee!

Monday was Martin Luther King Day BSTS, so I had the day off!

Have fun with your fil Barbara!

I was pretty good Day! I only had a small piece of bday cake...it was sooo good!

Lasagna sounds so good right now Koyama!

My father is even younger Shelley!

It was fun MRSG!!!

Wonderful PJ! Good food, good friends, good music, good times!!!

I only had one or two small bites Arm!

It was Texas!

Oh yes Becky! But it's so very easy to make.

January 17, 2006 8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home