Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Done

It's done...the Cmas has finally been put away! I have such a great feeling of accomplish to have it out of my sight! Now I just need to get out all the pictures and decorations that I have been storing. I didn't even want to mess with them after our move since it was so close to Cmas. But now I have the huge task of finding the perfect spot for each little item. I will also be filling up my crystal cabinet. Again, I just didn't feel like messing with it till after the holidays.

I get the red heads back tomorrow. I should of had them today, but their dad's work schedule has changed. He now will be working 4 ten hour days, so I will have more time off...which means less money for me. On one hand, I don't like it that I will be making less, but one the other, I'm looking forward to more alone time with my son (and since I'll have an extra little one in Feb, it will give me more of a break). Plus, watching someone else's kids all day is starting to wear on me. I'm a little tired of it, but it helps out my professional working mom friends and it brings in extra money for me.


Ahhhh, I need to get some sleep!

8
Blogger Jen said...

Oh man, I haven't even started on taking down the Christmas stuff! You rock!

January 04, 2006 2:03 AM

 
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Send the children over to me.

I will happily keep them occupied in engineering.

January 04, 2006 7:55 AM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

i have GOT to take my tree down soon. maybe saturday. i can't wait!

January 04, 2006 8:48 AM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

I look forward to that empty looking room feeling when the tree is first taken down.

January 04, 2006 10:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got mine done too. Posted a picture of new ornamnets.

I think you better get sleep, because one needs to htink about physical health.

Sending some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz's your way

January 04, 2006 6:21 PM

 
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I haven't even started taking it down. I always wait till the weekend after Russian Christmas (the 6th). Any excuse....I love the lights! :-)

January 04, 2006 11:02 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks Jen!

It's raining here to Zachary...but at least it's not snowing!!!

I would love to Capt Berk!

Good luck Amanda Sue.

Thanks PJ! NP!!!

My living room looked so empty Fof3 that I moved a couch around...heehee!

Sounds good Arm!

Loved the ornaments Day! You have very cute Santas! And thanks for the ZZZZZZZ's.

I love the lights too Bonnie...but only for so long! Heehee!!!

January 05, 2006 12:15 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh yes, same here with all the boxes Becky...but that's why I keep my hubby around! Heehee!!!

January 10, 2006 1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home