Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's

Only one more minute to go!!! Happy New Year's everyone!!!!!!


Your New Year's Resolutions

1) Get a pet octopus

2) Eat more gummy bears

3) Travel to Spain

4) Study artificial intelligence

5) Get in shape with midget tossing

9
Blogger Jen said...

Happy New Year!

I'd pass on the midget tossing, it sounds none too PC and it seems like it would hurt your back...

January 01, 2006 4:07 AM

 
Blogger Viamarie said...

Unique resolutions...artificial intelligence sounds interesting. Hope you can share with me developments on how it will turn out to be.

Cheers to 2006!!!

January 01, 2006 4:11 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That's a new kind of resolution. I guess good also for the newyear.
Seems to be difficult to catch an octupus. Nice to have an aritificial intelligence.

January 01, 2006 5:26 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy NY to you too!! We didnt party too hard, and Im happy for that!!

January 01, 2006 10:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new years!!!
i'm not into resolutions, but eating more gummi bears, well, obviously!!!

January 01, 2006 12:32 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Perhaps the octopus can help in the midget tossing?

Have a good New Year.

January 01, 2006 12:40 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Well those are fun!! LOL. That gummy bear one I could get behind. I have a feeling it would interfer with my other resolutions. LOL.

January 01, 2006 12:57 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! I was having trouble making resolutions! You've solved that problem for me. Now I know that my resolutions are to:
1) Get a pet wallaby
2) Eat less tuna
3) Travel to India
4) Study time travel
5) Get in shape with pilates

#'s 2 and 5 seem the most doable. I'm already paring the list down.
Good luck with your resolutons!

January 01, 2006 4:35 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I agree with the back hurting Jen!

Can do Viamarie...heehee!!!

Hmmmm, octupus! Gotta love it Friday's Child!

Great MRSG!!!

The white ones are my fav BSTS.

Maybe so Capt! HA!!!

Yes TC, eating gummy bears will not help with my diet!

I love yours Barbara! Esp getting a pet wallaby! Heehee!!!

January 02, 2006 12:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home