Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day with your family! We spent last night with my parents (I'll go into all the present details later), and today we are having C-mas with my hubby's side! Then we are off to my grandparents house for yet another C-mas gathering. So, I hope to back online sometime late tonight, or it might just have to wait till Monday morning. But, since we have another C-mas that night (that I am hosting), I might just be too busy cleaning and setting things up to blog. I could be back online Tuesday, but I have the red-heads that day and one last C-mas get together that night (at my house again)!

Blogging might just have to wait till next year when I'm finally able to catch my breath! Heehee!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

10
Blogger Viamarie said...

From our home to yours, we wish you the merriest and most joyful holiday ever. And may the blessing of Christmas bring hope, love & joy to each day of your new year.

December 25, 2005 6:10 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Trin!

December 25, 2005 9:11 AM

 
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Wish you the best of Christmas ever. How I wish I could also have that kind of Christmas....2 families to go to during Christmas. I only have 1 which is on my side. My hubby"s side have already past away even before I met him.
I'm happy for you to be able to see your hubby's side.

December 25, 2005 10:08 AM

 
Blogger War Eagle said...

Merry Christmas, Trinity. I should have my Christmas post up this evening or tommorow.

December 25, 2005 2:28 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

December 25, 2005 5:25 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas! We wish you a Merry Christmas! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Will be checking back for the MEME! Hee hee!

December 25, 2005 8:37 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

December 26, 2005 11:58 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you have the best New Year Ever!

December 27, 2005 12:41 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thank you every one for the Christmas wishes!!!

December 27, 2005 3:53 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I hope you had a merry christmas! Best wishes and we will "see" you in the new year"

December 27, 2005 4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home