Life is Grand!!!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Exercise

Well I def got my exercise for the day. I had my four boys from 7:30-5:15, and then my boy and I headed over to my mom's hair shop to clean. I worked for about 3 hours and then we went home. After getting home, the three of us bundled up and loaded up into the car. Then my hubby and I spent the next hour dropping of C-mas notices to all the apartments on our side of the street (phases 2 and 3). My hubby doesn't have to do this very often, but it comes with the resident manager job. I think it's def worth the time and energy put into passing out notices to get our rent cut down by about 60%!

I'm off to bed now smelling of the bleach I used earlier this evening while cleaning. Don't ya just love that smell?! ((Puke!!))

8
Blogger Pete said...

I actually do like the smell of bleach. I love when we do a load of towels and bleach them. I just love to smell them when I am getting out of the shower.

December 13, 2005 7:21 AM

 
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Bleach and Puke make an interesting cocktail on the planet Skiffffgut13c.

That's because they taste different there, like Vodka and Martini respectively.

But for gods sake don't go out drinking if you visit.

You will get a nasty shock!

December 13, 2005 11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear you. I just cleaned my bathroom and the cleaning smell is overwhelming since I can't open windows.

December 13, 2005 2:11 PM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, bleach.

December 13, 2005 2:34 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

There's nothing wrong with a little bleach!

December 13, 2005 3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the smell of bleach, so clean. i love mr. clean too, can't mistake that smell either.

December 13, 2005 8:15 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Sleep well tonight!

December 14, 2005 12:35 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Clean towels is one thing Guru, but hands smelling like bleach is another! Yuck!!!

I do what I can Armaedes!

I'll be sure to remember that Capt Berk.

I just hate the smell Day!

Heehee Bag of Nothing!!!

But my hands smelled ALOT (not a little) like bleach Capt.

I love cleaning smells as well BSTS, just not on my hands.

Thanks Jen!

December 14, 2005 12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home