Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Not Happy

Rant on

I love routine. If something happens to affect my routine, it wears on my patience. I'm able to work around any disruption, but I love keeping to a schedule. With watching four boys, I have to keep to a routine!

One of my favorite routines is blogging right before bed. I get on the computer between 10 and 11 and I write and visit others. I'm usually off the computer by midnight, and then I head straight for bed. It's something I do every night (with the expecting of the move a week ago).! It's just like brushing my teeth...I brush my teeth and blog every night before I can rest easily.

You would think that a person's husband would pick up on the fact that his wife has this nightly routine. But no...since we now have Broadband, things are different. We have a faster internet connection (as of yesterday), and I was to assume last night that my computer time will now and forever be my hubbys. He was not patient enough to deal with the dial-up, like I was, so now that we have Broadband, the computer is his to use in the evening.

So, I need to finish up all my blogging and commenting during the day since I don't go anywhere. I only watch four boys between the hours of 7:15 and 5:45, so I should have no problem at all just hopping on the computer before evening time...right?!

Please understand, I love my hubby (and he will prob be reading this later tonight), but sometimes just I need to vent! I'm pissed off and frustrated, and I have no patience left.

Rant off

(Btw, can anyone tell that my aunt is due in town next week? Mind letting my hubby know?)

11
Blogger loelsh said...

So, he steals your computer time and then doesn't even bother to update his blog?! What a rip off!

December 06, 2005 3:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hubby has a blog???
i think you should share the computer time, he can have some of your time during the same, and you can have some of his time during the night, seems fair to me.

December 06, 2005 5:00 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

As long as I can have the majority of the evening time BSTS...heehee!!!

December 06, 2005 5:02 PM

 
Blogger War Eagle said...

That sucks. He needs to learn to share or get his own computer.

December 06, 2005 9:06 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

He does have a laptop... and an old wireless router (that can be used as a wired one)... no reason that the computer time cannot be shared.

December 06, 2005 10:24 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

He is getting a new computer for C-mas War Eagle...that way we will each have our own.

But who would use it Guru? Would I have to since G was on the computer first (even though I called dibs...heehee) or would he need to use the laptop since I use the computer every night at the same time?

December 06, 2005 11:36 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

My husband has convinced me to ditch the dial up after we get settled in the new place. I hope he doesn't take over the computer too!

December 07, 2005 12:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you might as well face it husbands don't have the ability to remember what their spouses scedules are. They have problems remembering their own.

:)

December 07, 2005 9:38 AM

 
Blogger G said...

With your Aunt on her way, I'd better put out some blankets and a pillow on the basement couch.





I'll need SOMEwhere to sleep.

December 07, 2005 9:16 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I know Leslie!

Me too OGO! Guard the computer with your life!!!

Amen Day!

I think we are trying to work something out Texas.

Maybe if I give him chica 3 times a day Armaedes, he would be too tired to get on the computer! Thanks for the advice!!!

You had better believe it G.

December 07, 2005 11:07 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Tell me about it Becky! It feels like my day isn't complete without being online. Is that sad?

December 07, 2005 11:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home