Life is Grand!!!

Friday, December 02, 2005

The Greatest Show On Earth

Last night my hubby and I were able to take our son to the circus ( since we found a few great, and cheap, seats online...it was just about as much as a trip to the movies)! Both my son and my hubby had such a great time since neither one had ever been to the circus before! It was my second trip, with my first being over 15 years ago. So, all three of us had a wonderful time watching the performances and the animals. We were able to make it to the pre-show where we saw the workers and animals up close and personal. I also got to pet one of the elephants (who later painted a picture for everyone).

I think my son loved the animals more than the performers. He was just in awe as 8 tigers and 10 elephants came out into the rings. He loved seeing them do their tricks and he was sure to clap for them! But there was one clown that he especially loved...Bello. Bello had my son crackin up! It was too cute. Bello did a few tricks on a trampoline that had the boy in stitches! He just loved that silly clown!

I def think that this will have to be a yearly tradition since my son had such a good time (as well as my hubby...heehee!).

4
Blogger Pete said...

I went to the circus like 9 or 10 years ago and had a pretty good time.

I am a big fan of all of the acrobatic stuff.

December 03, 2005 5:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we do the circus every year during the summer, the only one that still wants to go is our youngest, but we've been going ever since i can remember.

December 03, 2005 9:49 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

The circus is so much fun. I would love to take Little Princess to one some day if one comes near here.

December 03, 2005 1:45 PM

 
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

Sounds like a wonderful time was had by all!! I went to the circus about 36 years ago. I do not remember much about it. Would love to take the grandkids!!!

December 03, 2005 3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home