Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hello Everyone!!!

Ahhh, it feels so good to be back online. Thanks everyone for your prayers, support, and comments (and I want to say a special thank you to Guru who guest posted for me!) !!! I wasn't able to read your comments till late yesterday, but I really appreciate them and all of you! You have no idea how much I missed reading your blogs! And being online is a release for me. I am so relaxed when I can sit down and be connected to the web. But, I have so much to catch up on! Since most of my readers post everyday, I will def be reading all weekend (well, when I'm not unpacking that is!).

Speaking of the move, it went really well thanks to all the help we received (and thanks Lo for watching the boy for us)! My hubby and I had everything moved by Saturday, except for the big and/or heavy pieces. So while I started unpacking the new house on Saturday, the guys loaded up the furniture at the old house. And when they were unloading the stuff here at the new place, my sis and I went out to get pizza (and the best garlic bread in the world). In other words, I got out of doing all the heavy lifting!!! Heehee!

As of today, I have most of the rooms almost finished. They still need some Trin decorating, but that will be for another day. For right now I will be getting out my Christmas decorations and leave the rest for after the holidays.

Tonight my hubby and I hope to finish up the kitchen after the boy goes to bed. I need to put up the rest of my doughboy stuff along with a few other small wall appliances (like my can opener). We also will be putting the finishing touches on our bedroom and basement. And I hope the hubby cleans out the garage this weekend...I would really like to park my car in there!

Well I'm off for now...to organize of course!!! Thanks again for all your comments, and I hope to come by all of your sites this weekend and comment back!

7
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Welcome back, Trin! It is good to have you here. I have been off for three days myself, due to broadband failure.

December 01, 2005 3:11 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

You did heavy lifting... that was a lot of pizza you brought home!!!

December 01, 2005 3:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back, glad to hear the move went well and you found some good garlic bread.

December 01, 2005 8:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky! You're all done and I am about to go through it!!

December 01, 2005 8:53 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I'm glad it all went smoothly for you!

December 01, 2005 11:10 PM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Congrats and good luck on the move.

December 02, 2005 9:41 AM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Glad you're back! I still have to decorate for Christmas but do not have the excuse you do!

December 03, 2005 12:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home