Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I've Been Tagged!!!

From Twisted Cindy!

You have to come up with something for every different hour of the day.

12:00 Midnight: This is about the time I start thinking about heading to bed. The only alone time I get throughout the day is late at night, so I like taking advantage of it by staying up.

1:00 am: I should be asleep by this time. It used to take me 45 minutes to get to sleep, but I must really be wearing myself out during the day since now it only takes me 5 minutes to get to la-la land.

2:00 am: This is usually a good time for me to get to bed during the weekend. There are just too many good things on tv late at night.

3:00 am: When I was pregnant, this was the time I woke up every night to go pee! What a pain!!!

4:00 am: When my son was young, this was about the time of his nightly feeding...but thank the Lord that didn't last long!

5:00 am: I'm usually awake at this time. I look around the room, think of a good dream, and go back to sleep for another wonderful hour!

6:00 am: This is about the time I get up for the day since I have to shower before work. I just feel gross without my morning shower.

7:00 am: My boys should start arriving at this time. Their mom has to be at work by 8, so I get them around 7:15.

8:00 am: All three boys have been dropped off and it's just about time to wake up my hubby. He has an alarm clock, but it just doesn't seem to help him get out of bed. So I go in and shake his foot to get him up. This is also about the time my son will wake up.

9:00 am: By this time the 6 month old should be napping and the boys will of had their breakfast.

10:00 am: Dr. Phil time!!!

11:00 am: The boys get their tv time starting at 11, and I get my computer time till lunch.

12:00 noon: Lunch baby! I have to try to figure out what three hungry boys will want for lunch....and it's my re-charging time!

1:00 pm: Bath time for the boy. He usually stays in his jammies till this time.

2:00 pm: The boy gets out of the bath at this time. He just loves the water!!!

3:00 pm: If I can schedule it right, I can usually have a nap at this time. It doesn't last long though since I need to get the two year old ready to go.

4:00 pm: The two year old gets picked up. Since his mom is a teacher, I only watch him from 8-4.

5:00 pm: I get the red-heads feed and out the door. Then I pick up the house so it looks nice when my hubby gets home.

6:00 pm: I start dinner at this time. Since my hubby doesn't get off till 6 and then comes home and takes a shower, there's no point to start it any earlier.

7:00 pm: We usually eat at this point. We sit down together and watch either King of Queens or Jeopardy.

8:00 pm: If we have any running to do, this is the time to do it.

9:00 pm: Time to relax with the boy before his bedtime!

10:00 pm: My son's bedtime...and it was my weekday curfew time when I was living at home.

11:00 pm: My weekend curfew time when I was living at home. Btw, I had this curfew up till the day I got married!


Steal if you want...and you know you want to! Heehee!!!

6
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds well planned out and quiet busy!

November 13, 2005 5:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just did this one too!
i always wake up at 5am, i like to get an early start, but i try and sleep or just lie there until 5:30am. you sure do have a full day!

November 13, 2005 8:00 PM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

11 pm as a curfew until you got married! WOW! My parents were just happy if I called to let them know I was still alive!!! Haha. You sure have a busy day!!!! Have a great week!

November 14, 2005 9:40 AM

 
Blogger Lizzie said...

not to parrot the other commenters, but you certainly are busy!

November 14, 2005 10:04 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

After having read a few of these, I am amazed at how little sleep we all seem to get. Wow. I am amazed we can function and get through our busy lives as well as we do. Great answers! You are a really busy girl!

November 14, 2005 2:24 PM

 
Blogger G said...

I get plenty of sleep thanks to Trin.

Click Here to see my 24 hour breakdown.

November 14, 2005 11:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home