Life is Grand!!!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Food Network

I love watching the Food Network! I think it's because I just love anything having to do with food! And I love learning new and different ways to cook my favorite meals. I could watch the food channel for hours...if I had the time! I do try to watch at least one half hour cooking show a day. Most of the time it's Everyday Italian with a Giada De Laurentiis. She shares recipes that she learned when she was a child, but she does it so beautifully! She is quite a hottie...heehee! And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My son (who is 3) and I were watching a little bit of tv on Friday. It was his choice for the next show so I flipped around asking what he wanted. I told him he could watch a cartoon or Giada on the food channel. He surprised me by picking the gorgeous Ms Giada! I guess he likes her as much as I do! Heehee!!!

Life is grand with a three year old!

10
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Yeah, my four year old is fun too...I don't have cable/sattelite though. We usually agree with Veggietales...so does my ten year old. ;-)

November 08, 2005 2:29 AM

 
Blogger Jennboree said...

Food Network is addicting! I love watching the channel and imagining I'd actually ever make any of those foods :)

Giada is so cute and her recipes are VERY easy (okay, I only tried one, but it was easy and good!)

November 08, 2005 10:48 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

WOW! If I eat Italian food everyday will I look like that??!!

One can only hope....

Great story!

November 08, 2005 2:11 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Giada looks a delightful Italian lady.

November 08, 2005 3:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All three of my kids have enjoyed cooking show through the early ages. TO bad that didn't spark interest in cooking, giving mom a break.

November 08, 2005 3:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

never heard of her, funny how your son is already developing a taste for women;)

November 08, 2005 8:42 PM

 
Blogger G said...

That's Daddy's boy! Most nights, we get to see a hot chick fix dinner LIVE!

November 08, 2005 10:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

A little chef in the making! And I love Food Network. Paula's Home Cooking is my favorite!!!

November 08, 2005 11:22 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Isn't the Food Netwark great?!!!

Btw, I wished I looked like that Shelly!

Very funny G-honey! You made me blush!!!

Oh, I too love Paula DW!

November 08, 2005 11:55 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Not to be a wet blanket, nor to disparage Trin's looks - or G's appreciation of them - but if your son considers watching Mommy watching a 'hot chick', there might be an issue :-)

November 09, 2005 9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home