Life is Grand!!!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Hmmmm, Pizza!

Last night my family tried the new square pizza (called the Perfect Pan) from Papa Johns! We all would have to say that it was quite yummy!!! I've seen the commercials for it for a few weeks now, so I was def craving one! But I must say that I really wasn't comfortable spending so much for a pie. It had up to 5 toppings, but still...too much to pay for pizza in my book!!! But, I think it's the best pan pizza I've every had though. The crust was buttery and soft and was actually eaten unlike other crusts I've had. The sauce had too many tomatoes chunks for my taste, but my hubby loved it even more because of it! I loved getting to choose up to 5 toppings, but I only ended up getting 3...pepperoni, ham, and pineapple. They were sooo good together especially with the ooey gooey cheese!!!

Life is grand with a whole post about pizza!!!

5
Blogger Jen said...

What a timely post! We're having pizza tonight. I should have ordered that, we're having Pizza Hut...

October 28, 2005 9:16 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I think Pizza must be the Friday nite thing to do because we went out to Pizza Inn (a local all you can eat pizzaria)...I am so full. I don't even want to think about cheese until next Friday!

October 29, 2005 12:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been eye balling that pizza myself lately. THe topping thing would also be a waste at my house unless I was buying just for me, Then it would be green ppers, ham, mushrooms, black olives, banana peppers!
With my family just ham.

October 29, 2005 7:28 AM

 
Blogger Jennboree said...

Mmmmmmmm...pizza! Sounds like lunch for us :)

So, what's for dinner tonight?

October 29, 2005 11:36 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

We had mexican tonight Jenn! I had a huge taco salad that even I couldn't finish! Yummy!!!

October 30, 2005 1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home