Life is Grand!!!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Weird

My hubby is actually going to be home every night this week! Usually he has band practice, or a guys night, or plans with his dad...but not this week! How weird is that?! I'm just not used to seeing him at home tonight. And then to see him tomorrow night too?! Crazy!!!

But, we are def taking advantage of this time together. Tonight the three of us had dinner and then went bowling. It was a lot of fun (and pretty cheap too-6 games for $15). My son did okay with our help...and had a high score of 28! Yeah him!!! And I'm always happy if I get over 100.

I am def going to plan something special for tomorrow as well. I think I'll actually cook up a nice meal (that doesn't come from a box) for us to eat together!

Life is grand with my hubby home!!!

9
Blogger G said...

Weird is not the word. Wonderful fits better. I'm really looking forward to several solid days of Fam time leading up to Trick-or-Treat night.

Bowling was great, and I loved having the boy with us! It was nice to have some competition. Our little man really is in a league of his own!!

A home cooked meal sounds marvelous! Whatever you whip up is guaranteed to be delicious!

p.s. Fruit salad sounds Yummy Yummy!

October 25, 2005 12:36 AM

 
Blogger Jootastic said...

i love getting to spend time with my honey. congrats on a week full of hubby love. :)

October 25, 2005 11:47 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Glad you have a great hubby week planned! Nothing like time alone with your honey! Enjoy!

October 25, 2005 12:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my husband was away on business last week, it's so nice to have him back. still don't seem to have much alone time together.

October 25, 2005 1:56 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I could never bowl. My bowl always went into the lane by the side.

October 25, 2005 3:30 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

YAY for you! I hope you enjoy every bit of it!

October 25, 2005 5:21 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

how nice. I love family time like that. enjoy. what fun will you come up with for the next night?

October 25, 2005 7:44 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I'll tell you Friday whether it was wonderful or not G...heehee!

I think we might go see a cheapo movie some time this week Leslie. It's always a good time!!!

October 25, 2005 9:42 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I know how you feel. My husband works the 12 hour night shift and sleeps as much as he can when he gets home. He's been volunteering to go in on his time off because we need the mulah. I barely see him. *sigh* To have an entire week would be a miracle!

October 25, 2005 9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home