Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Homebody

I used to be such a homebody. I was so comfortable just being home and never leaving the house....sometimes up to a week at a time. My home was my refuge. And it has been ever since I was young. My parents would plan an outing and I would want to stay home. Even if the whole family was going out to eat, I was the one who wanted to stay behind. I could find so many things to keep me occupied. It was so nice to have that time to myself.

Now a days (as in the past few months) I look forward to getting out of the house. It so weird!!! I've never been this way...at least not that I could remember. It just feels so nice to get out and breath in some fresh air. And I think it's because my home is causing me stress right now. Since I have no freedom during the day to get out (because of the kids), I actually look forward to leaving the house in the evening...and have been out three nights in a row this week! Again, it feels so weird to be this way.

Life is grand with fresh air!!!

9
Blogger ribbiticus said...

no one will begrudge you a little time away from the house to enjoy yourself. you deserve it, so don't worry. hi, michele sent me. :)

October 16, 2005 1:31 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Good for you!

I look forward to changing from the homebody that you describe. I would love to just enjoy getting out of the house once in an while!

October 16, 2005 7:31 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'd like to break that cycle a bit; I do love home too much.

October 16, 2005 11:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as much as i enjoy being a homebody, after a couple of days at home, i'm ready to get out. i can fully appreciate how you must feel after being home all day with those little ones.

October 16, 2005 12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey trinity, i left you a tag at my place, i don't think i've seen you do this one as yet.

October 16, 2005 5:08 PM

 
Blogger Amanda said...

after staying at home so much right after dillon was born, i welcome each tiny excursion - whether it is to church, walmart, or to get gas. i love getting out of the house cause i felt so cooped up!

October 16, 2005 6:18 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to get out in the summer, but in the winter, I am a homebody. I love being curled up at home with my family.

I read your post about Christmas shopping. I am starting next week. We buy for everyone. There is no way to avoid it. All of the adult women on both sides I make something for them. The last couple of years I made table runners (quilted).

This year I am making them teacup birdfeeders. Take a dowel, using apoxy place the saucer on the dowel, then apoxy the cup onto the saucer. Place burdseed in the cup and put in your garden and you got a whimsical birdfeeder.

I know sappy, but I am running short of ideas... LOL!

October 16, 2005 8:21 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Fresh air will do wonders for you!!

October 16, 2005 8:50 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I do deserve it! Thanks for stoppin by Ribbiticus.

Go for it TC!

Thanks for the love Haris!

I love my home as well Capt.

Thanks for tagging me BSTS. I'll get right on that! (Btw, it's almost time for me to get out again!)

I feel the same way Amanda Sue.

I would love to start quilting DW! It's next after learning how to cake decorate!

October 16, 2005 11:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home