Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Stubble

I think you either love it or hate it...stubble that is! I just happen to hate it!!! I don't understand why an actor would think that it makes him sexy! Just tonight I saw my beautiful Tom Welling with stubble! Talk about making me want to vomit!!! Dis.gust.ing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Stubbled Matthew McConaughey

First off, what woman would want to kiss a stubbled actor? Not me (if I wasn't married of course)!!! I don't care if it's the sexy Matthew Fox (below). Why would I want my lips (and checks and neck and arms and...ummm okay, that's enough...for now) scratched up?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My hubby even knows that the only way for him to get any chica-chica wah-wah is to shave his face. He must be smooth!!! Just as I shave my legs for him, he MUST shave his face for me! It's only fair.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
George Clooney with stubble

Anyone think that I'm totally crazy by thinking that stubble is gross? Are you a stubble lover and proud of it? Well here's your chance to defend your stubbled men! Let's hear it!!!

(Btw, sorry for the in your face post, but I'm tired and a little slap happy! Heehee!)

14
Blogger War Eagle said...

I can explain stubble I think. I sometimes have it. The reason I sometimes go with that look is that shaving is at times too time consuming and when u havent done it for a few days it is painful.

October 14, 2005 4:51 AM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Stubble gives me an appearance of having an actual chin. If I do it right, I can fool most women for about 20 seconds into thinking I have a square jaw. After that, it's all my big, Irish no-cin face. My wife hates it and my kids say I look mean.

October 14, 2005 10:09 AM

 
Blogger Veruca Salt said...

There are definitely some guys who look HOT with stubble - like George Clooney, because he's always so... handsome and groomed and then when you see him with stubble, he's got a little James Bond-still-awake-after-a-night-of-saving-the-world kind of vibe

but some guys just look dirty

and making out with a guy with stubble is just uncomfortable

October 14, 2005 10:30 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I like a little stubble on some guys but not all guys. The two Matthews in your post, look good with stubble to me, but George Clooney does not. I guess I am just fickle.

October 14, 2005 10:32 AM

 
Blogger Jennboree said...

I think stubble is sexy looking but not feeling. If my hub has stubble, my daughter gets annoyed with his kisses and will "gripe" at him (she's 15 months). Pretty cute, but he'd rather have kisses than stubble so that always makes him shave :)

October 14, 2005 11:10 AM

 
Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

An interesting balance here. I loved the post. I like the way you defend your position. Looks like you got some good comments too. Great site overall.

October 14, 2005 12:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the look of stubble on most guys but up close and personal, it's got to be clean shaved. love the pics, but i'm not a fan of george clooney, with or without the stubble.

October 14, 2005 12:45 PM

 
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

I personally like the stubble!

October 14, 2005 1:46 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

As Cate says, a lot of men just look dirty. I get mine off as soon as I can.

October 14, 2005 2:06 PM

 
Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Ok, I know stubble is scratching, but how can you say Matthew doesn't look totally hot anyway ;) (and Keanu isn't too bad either ;))

October 14, 2005 9:00 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

My hubby wears a goatee most of the time so I'm a little biased here. My oppinion is that it's HIS face. If he wants the stubble then so be it. My honey looks hot with it!

October 14, 2005 11:56 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks everyone for your imput!!!

I guess the general consensus is that having stubble looks hot, but not a lot of women want to feel it.

My hubby will sometimes go a few days without shaving because it hurts to shave everyday. I'm an understanding girl, so it's cool. I just don't like the look on him. He does wear a goatee, which I love, but it's wonderful when his checks are smooth!

October 15, 2005 1:07 AM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I'm not much of a stubble kinda gal...but I have to say that Harrison Ford as stubby Indiana Jones made my heart go pitter patter. No other man though.

October 15, 2005 1:07 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

He did look good...but I had no desire to kiss that scratchy face! Heehee!!!

October 15, 2005 1:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home