Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Ramblings

I'm feeling frustrated, agitated, depressed, tired, and fat tonight...and my aunt isn't due for another couple of weeks! I don't know what my problem is.

Even though my hubby says my house looks great, I still think it's a wreak.

Even though I've been told that I look great, I still think I look like crap.

Even though my son is the greatest, I still think I'm a terrible mother.

What a mood I am in!!!!!!!!!

7
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I have had days like that. Relax sweetie. Judge by the evidence. You are doing a great job.

October 24, 2005 8:13 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Awww....I have days like this. A LOT OF DAYS LIKE THIS!!! Just keep trucking...relax...try to find some time for yourself to recharge and chill. You're doing a great job....have a super day okay??!!

October 24, 2005 10:00 AM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

it sucks doesn't it? I feel like that off and on and it is a yucky feeling, but take heart, it will go away and you'll be back to normal soon!

October 24, 2005 12:31 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

If none of us felt like this, we wouldn't be human.

October 24, 2005 3:00 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks everyone for your wonderful, uplifting comments! Ya put a smile on my face!

Btw Armaedes, I looked a lot like her for the Matrix movie premier last year.

Carrie Ann played Trinity in the Matrix movies PJ! She's a hottie!!!

October 24, 2005 4:33 PM

 
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Wow, I thought I was at home for a minute. My wife is feeling the exact same way, minus the child part because we only have a fat basset, because we are having a huge Halloween gathering and she is starting to feel the pressure. Hang in there, it will be alright.

October 24, 2005 5:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've spent the last couple of days just slacking around the house in fleece sweat pants, it's cold and damp and raining and i can't get motivated to do anything. i know sometimes the weather brings me down. as for not being a good mother? you need to go back into your archieves and read some of your posts, i recall reading the opposite of what you're thinking.

October 24, 2005 9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home