Life is Grand!!!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Exhausted!

Good grief, I'm so tired!!! Of course I always am after spending a few hours cleaning up my mom's (hair and nail) shop. And I had a lot to do tonight!

Ahhh, I can't stop yawning! And I def need some meds tonight. It's been a long day and my head is pounding because of it.

And while I'm complaining (I know,I'm such a baby!), I should mention that my fingers hurt as well. I've been working on a few blankets that need to be done by Christmas. I am almost done with my father-in-laws (I only have the edging left) and I just started up one for my great grandfather. And I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to make (as in crochet) a blanket that my hubby has requested for himself.

Btw, on Sunday we went to the baby dedication of the 5 month old (the red head's little bro) I watch. His entire family came into town to witness the event. Afterwards there was dinner for the family and us (hey, we're family...heehee!). The red head's grandma ended up sitting across from me and we started up a conversation. Then she had the nerve to ask me how life was going with raising her grandchildren...with her daughter (the red heads mom) sitting next to me! I didn't know what to say since I was a little embarrassed. Usually she is very sweet, but she said this in such a way that she was critizing her daughter...I guess she doesn't like it that her daughter works full time and leaves the boys with me all day. But how do you get off saying something like that????

Ahhh, life is grand when bedtime is near!

8
Blogger G said...

Pop some pills, and get to bed! You work too hard!!

You don't need to make our blaket by Christmas silly. Mark that off your list.

The boys' G-ma is just rude.

October 18, 2005 12:31 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I can't believe she had the nerve to say that to you! How rude.

I hope your head is better this morning.

October 18, 2005 7:22 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Wow! How incredibly rude!

October 18, 2005 9:40 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I would have guessed that she was trying to be funny. But you said her tone wasn't that way? How rude. Not only to you, but to the mom, who the barb was probably very intended for.

October 18, 2005 9:42 AM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

Awww...try and get some sleep. You need to be taken care of!!! People are so stunned I swear...how rude.

October 18, 2005 2:28 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was awful; it was said deliberately.

October 18, 2005 3:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a terrible thing to do to both you and her own daughter, no excuse for that at all

October 18, 2005 8:14 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I got a pretty good night sleep everyone...thanks for your concern! And my head is feeling a little better.

And yes, the grandma was very rude!

Btw, I would sleep with one eye open tonight Armaedes...heehee!!!

October 18, 2005 11:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home