Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Tagged!!!

The lovely Better Safe Than Sorry has tagged me for a meme!!! I just love memes! But since I've done this one before, I changed it around just a little...heehee!

Three nicknames my hubby game me:
1. Honey
2. Sweetie
3. The Momma

Three nicknames I have for my hubby:
1. Honeybabe
2. Baby doll
3. Sweetness-love

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. Lips
2. Freckles
3. Toes

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. Stomach
2. Belly
3. Tummy

3 parts of your heritage:
1. Native American
2. English
3. Chezkoslovakian

Three things that bore me to tears:
1. Un-funny comedians
2. Commercials
3. Golf

Three of my everyday essentials (excluding my family):
1. A shower/self-care products (b.o. juice, toothpaste, etc)
2. Coffee candy
3. The internet/the computer

Three of my favorite musical artists (at this time):
1. Third Day
2. Barlow Girl
3. The Rocket Summer (I love love love the song Never Knew!)

Three movies that I could watch over and over and over...
1. The Village/Signs (they tie for first)
2. The Matrix Trilogy
3. Star Wars

Three things I have in the relationship with my hubby:
1. Commitment
2. Understanding
3. Love

Three lies and truths in no particular order:

LIES:
1. I love sour cream
2. I know how to drive a manual
3. I never use spell check

TRUTHS:
1. I want to have a sister for my son soon
2. I'm stubborn
3. I don't do make up chica-chica wah-wah

Three physical things about my hubby that turn me on:
1. His eyes and lashes (sooo long!)
2. His legs...he looks great in shorts!
3. His singing voice-beautiful!!!

Three new hobbies I want to learn:
1. Making and decorating cakes
2. Quilting
3. Knitting

Three things on my to-do list:
1. Complete Christmas shopping
2. Finish crocheting a few afghans (for C-mas)
3. Get winter clothes out of storage

Three past jobs:
1. Concessionist/box office worker/usher/projectionist (all in a movie theater of course!)
2. Secretary/cleaner
3. Vault teller

Three past vacation locations:
1. Kiawah Island
2. Arizona
3. Niagara Falls

Three kid's names I like:
1. Leah
2. Jonathan
3. Andrew

Three things I want to do before going to bed:
1. Finish this meme!
2. Brush teeth/floss
3. Set three alarms (to help get my butt out of bed by 6)

Three ways that I am stereotypically a guy:
1. I can burp on command
2. I love action movies with tons of violence
3. I have to be in control of the remote

Three ways that I am stereotypically a gal:
1. My toe nails have to be painted at all times
2. I don't like getting dirty if I don't have to
3. I like my hair played with

Three celeb crushes:
1. Orlando Bloom
2. Topher Grace
3. Joaquin Phoenix

Feel free to steal if you would like (PJ!)...no pressure (oh please PJ)...just take if you want (and you know you want to PJ)!!! Heehee!!!

8
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent job!!!
ummm, are you're three things about your body that you hate kind of the same thing???lol
and i noticed you didn't put any girl names, guess you keeping your daughter's name (fingers crossed) to yourself;)

October 17, 2005 7:24 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Great answers. I have never heard of any of the music artists you mentioned.

October 17, 2005 11:11 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

"The Mama"

that had me laughing pretty hard.

October 17, 2005 2:06 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great answers here, Trin; they really tell things.

I love 'The Momma!'

October 17, 2005 3:24 PM

 
Blogger Shelley said...

This was great!!!! OH! Love your pic of Matthew Fox down further...drool....

October 17, 2005 4:55 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks BSTS! And yes, I hate my stomach/tummy/belly!!!

You should so do it PJ!

You never played tag when you were young Armaedes?

Great groups TC! Third Day especially!!! They are outstanding!

After my son was born, my hubby started up the momma...I think it's cute!

You gonna steal Shelly...heehee!

October 17, 2005 9:46 PM

 
Blogger Abigail Alexis~ said...

Hey, saw you on C.C.'s blog. Had to check you out, because Trinity used to be my Family name. I was also born in Columbus, Ohio! LOL ! :) Great blog! AB

October 17, 2005 10:56 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stoppin AB!!! How neat that Trinity used to be your family name! Love it!!!

October 17, 2005 11:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home