Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Flyin By

I can't believe how fast today is going. I mean, it's lunch time already for crying in the mud!!! Maybe the day is going fast because I didn't have the autistic boy this morning. I actually got to sleep in till 8:15!!! And I can't believe that I think sleeping till 8:15 is sleeping in! What happened to me? Oh that's right, I grew up. I remember sleeping till 1-2 pm when I was still living at home. Ahhh, good times, good times.

I've got to tell ya about what my hubby and I had last night for dessert. It was sooooo good!!! We had McDonald's pumpkin pie! It's like their apple pie, only...you guessed it, pumpkin. Good grief it was so very yummy. I haven't enjoyed a dessert this cheap in a long time. The only thing to make it better would have been whipped cream to dip it in. You have to try the new pie!!! You won't be disappointed people!

I couldn't find a pic of the pumpkin pie, so here is their apple pie.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On a side note, we're going to the Circleville Pumpkin Show tonight! It should be a blast and I'll blog all about it tomorrow!

Life is grand with pumpkins!!!

10
Blogger Shannon said...

Ive been reading up on your blog, and I have to agree with you whole hartedly about taking care of the babies, and needing a break but you cant get one even from your own...Im living it everyday too...

October 20, 2005 2:15 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

I'll have to give the pie a try! (I'm a poet!)

October 20, 2005 3:03 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I had a bad experience with the pie. About two years ago, I saw they had pumpkin pie and scored the 2 for $1. They were so bad, that I threw 1.5 of them away.

Maybe a lot of people complained and they've fixed the recipe, or you just have a lovin for some not-at-all sweet pumpkin pie.

October 20, 2005 3:50 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Try the pumpkin PJ, you'll love it!

That's too bad Becky...I'll send ya one! Heehee!!!

I'm hearin ya Shannon!

Def OGO...heehee!

Try it again Guru. But give one to your wife. I think Lo would def enjoy it since G was in pumpkin heaven.

October 20, 2005 4:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love pumpkin pie in general but my kids won't do mcdonalds any more, they saw that super size movie and have sworn off it for good. i do have a frozen sara lee i could bake up anytime soon. have a great time tonight, i'm looking forward to seeing pics, since i missed going to ours and wound up at the grocery store instead.

October 20, 2005 6:31 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

hmmm..I have never heard of this, I wonder if it is in Canada too. I'm checking for sure. Maybe I'll bring a spray can of whipped cream in my purse!!

October 20, 2005 9:35 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I have to find out if they have that here in Newfoundland. It sounds yummy

October 21, 2005 8:43 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

McDonald's pumpkin pie?!?!

They are not here in TX. Bummer

October 21, 2005 9:01 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Not in TX?? What am I going to do?

October 21, 2005 11:27 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It's very yummy everyone! In fact, I just had another one tonight! And I really do need to carry some whipped cream in my purse (thanks for the idea Leslie)!

October 21, 2005 11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home