Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Feelin Pretty

I finally got in to see my mom tonight. As most of you know, she is my beautician...and I must say that she does a wonderful job! Tonight she colored my re-growth and now I'm a beautiful red again! I love having a fresh color job...it makes me feel so sexy and pretty! My self confidence is way up...at least it will be for the next few weeks till I have re-growth again.

Oh, I found out recently that my bro changed positions at the airport he works at. He used to help with luggage, drive the little carts, push people around in wheel chairs, and assist where ever he was needed. It didn't pay well hourly, but he got great tips. He decided to apply for another job in the same airport where he would get benefits and a better hourly wage. Plus, with this new position, he and the family (that would be ME!!!!) gets to fly for free!!! How cool is that?!

Life is grand when I feel like Peter (from Family Guy of course) in the episode where his wife is a flight attendant!

8
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I know exactly what you mean! I celebrated my news by going out and getting my hair done. It was wonderful to feel liked I looked okay again.

October 19, 2005 9:41 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Am I right in understanding that it would just be you flying for free, or could G and the boy go, too?

I'm not complaining, cuz that is awesome, I am just checking the degree of awesome freebeeness that you have achieved.

October 19, 2005 9:53 AM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

I bet there was some chica chica wah wah last night.

October 19, 2005 9:58 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh yes TC!!!

My mom, dad, sis, and I flying for free is a definite thing Guru. My bro is still checking on G and the boy. If they have to pay, they would get the friend discount of only paying 17% of the ticket price...which is still a great deal!!!

There was def something going on last night Fo3...heehee!!!

I could fly over my home Armaedes!

Yeah PJ!!!

October 19, 2005 11:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of my friends works at the airport and gets to fly for free, with family members and gets a really good discount at hotels as well, guess you'll be busy planning a trip now.

October 19, 2005 2:14 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A redhead! That's great.

October 19, 2005 3:30 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

Im back ty trin lost link to blogger :)

October 20, 2005 6:09 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Actually Guru, we found out last night that it's 12% not 17%...what an even better deal!!!

Already planning something BSTS!

I love being red Capt!

Glad to see you back Matt!

October 20, 2005 11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home