Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Finally On!

Ahhh, I was not happy with my hubby last night. He knows that I get online to blog around 11:30. It's a night routine of mine that I look forward to. Well my hubby got on the computer around 11 saying that he only needed a few minutes. Well a few minutes turned into an hour and a half...so I went to bed. He ended up sleeping without a pillow (for some reason he couldn't find it!), but everything is settled now and we are back on kissing...I mean speaking terms. Heehee!

Later!

2
Blogger loelsh said...

Pillow theft is a perfeclty acceptable punishment in my book.

I do the same thing.

October 20, 2005 11:21 AM

 
Blogger G said...

My advise to the guys if you're ever in this situation: That pair of fleece pants you just shed on the floor next to the bed; They'll roll up into an excellent substitute pillow.

October 25, 2005 12:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home