Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Actually Remembered...


Thirteen Things about Trinity's Life



1. My mom called me up yesterday asking to spend time with the boy. I guess she has been missing him. She used to keep him every overnight on Wednesdays before my hubby's schedule changed. Now he hardly every spends more than a few hours with her a week.

2. I mowed the grass last night for hopefully the last time this year. And my hubby trimmed up the bushes so the yard actually looks half way decent.

3. Every few months I like to have a major house cleaning, so last night my hubby and I worked our butts off! He cleaned the shower (he actually took the doors off and everything!) and the litter box, vacuumed, folded laundry, and did a few maintenance tasks around the house.

4. I scrubbed the kitchen counters, organized the junk drawer and the tupperware, cleaned up the all the stuff lying around in the kitchen and on the dresser (I can actually see the top of it now!), cleaned both bathrooms (even around the bottoms of the toilets), windexed all the mirrors and the front door, cleaned out my closet and stored items in the crawlspace, switched around summer and winter clothes, washed all the rugs and towels, and mopped all the floors!

5. My parents dropped off the boy...and a Caramel Moolatte!!! It was soo good! And I have been craving one for a while. But I'm glad I did all that house work to work it off!

6. My hubby didn't like his moolatte...so I might have helped him eat it!

7. Even with all that cleaning, my hubby and I still got to bed before midnight. What an accomplishment...heehee!

8. Believe it or not, I was too tired last night to blog. Shocking, I know!

9. I love ending sentences with exclamation marks!!!!!!!

10. My hubby and I are going to try to finish up our Christmas shopping tonight. We actually have the money to do so since I just got paid. (This doesn't include the gift cards we will be getting.)

11. We also need to grocery shop tonight. I never write up a list since I only buy items on sale. Even if we need an item, like say strawberry jelly, I won't get it if it's not on sale (we have been out for a few weeks but I won't pay full price...I'm stubborn like that).

12. I am soooo looking forward to Halloween! My son and I are going to look so cute together! I'll be sure to post some pics of us on Tuesday!

13. I think the family is planning on getting our pictures taken this weekend. We usually go the the same portrait studio every time since they always have such a great portrait package deal. I'll also be getting holiday greeting cards that I send out every year. I think it's nice for everyone to get an updated pic of the family every Christmas.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(Leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)

1. Better Safe Than Sorry

2. Texas_Ivy10

3. Interstellar Lass

4. MommaK at Petroville

5. Phoenix

6. Leanne

7. Jen



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

11
Blogger loelsh said...

Ooo! A caramel moolate! I haven't tried one yet, but I've been wanting to.

Sounds like a trip to DQ is in order for Lo soon!

October 27, 2005 10:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm playing today too.
mmmmmm, caramel, wait until you read how bad i've been;)
i'm the same way with buying stuff, i'd rather do without than pay full price, i find if you wait, it goes on sale usually the next week or so.
and yes, i have noticed !!!

October 27, 2005 10:44 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

They're sooo good Lo!!! I just love caramel!

They are a frozen coffee smoothie Armaedes...def try one!

Glad you noticed BSTS!!!!!!!!!!

October 27, 2005 11:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we crossed paths earlier today, i was visiting you while you were visiting me. you should go and say hello to everyone i have linked and everyone they have linked, etc. and leave a note that you're playing today, it becomes one big circle. i guess try and squeeze it inbetween your kiddle time.

October 27, 2005 1:27 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

A good list here, Trin.

October 27, 2005 3:09 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Sounds like a deal Interstellarlass!!!

I'm not a big coffee fan either Becky, but I love Moolattes!

October 27, 2005 9:08 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Man, I need to get organized! If I buy you a Carmel Moolatte will you clean my house?

Here's my 13 http://jenanddavin.blogspot.com/ I'll run and link to you!

October 27, 2005 9:47 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Okay, okay...I will clean for moolattes!!!!!!!!!!

October 27, 2005 10:01 PM

 
Blogger chirky said...

wait. a. second. it's october 27th. you're almost finished CHRISTMAS shopping?

wow.

i mean, i don't even start THINKING about it until after thanksgiving! if you haven't already, you MUST share your tips!!!

October 27, 2005 10:38 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yes Jes, we are almost done. I like shopping all year round since we don't have a lot of money to spend all at one time (for the 55 people on our list). I also get great sales by shopping all year. I buy summer items in the winter and winter items in the summer.

But I think my fav sales are right after C-mas sales!!! I find so many great items that I hold onto for the next C-mas!

October 28, 2005 9:55 AM

 
Blogger Internet Street Philosopher said...

Cool! I want to cut grass again, but haven't been able to because my parents sold our house. Sigh.

October 28, 2005 12:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home