Life is Grand!!!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Good Ol' Boys!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Smallville has finally redeemed its self! I was really worried too since it seemed like they jumped the shark last week with the crappy vampire episode. I just couldn't believe how bad it was. I almost left the room just to get away from the insanity of the show.

After seeing that episode, I thought Smallville was done for sure. I mean, how could they possibly come back? I didn't think it was possible until last night when Tom Wopat (from Dukes of Hazard) guest starred. It was really neat to see him drive up the Kent's home in a blue 69 Dodge Charger. Then Jonathan Kent (John Shneider) got to take the car for a spin after Tom's character has to enter the car through the window since the door is broken! It was great!!! You can read all about the Dukes of Smallville here!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I really hope the show finishes this season with a bang...cause who knows if this will be the last season for them or not (Clark has to become Superman sometime!).

4
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I don't watch that show. Actually I don't watch tv much. Laugh here-------------- I do watch momma's family in the morning while the kids get ready for school. I'm hooked.

November 05, 2005 8:26 AM

 
Blogger G said...

I LOVED it!!!

Next week looks Very interesting.

November 06, 2005 12:03 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm still waiting for the season to start here in England!

I agree...Clark has to get the cape out and start flying soon. I thought he was about to at the beiginning of the previous season.

November 06, 2005 12:21 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I heard they will end the show before that happens Capt.

Such a wonderful show Becky!!! And yes I remember the truck scene! How great was that?!

November 08, 2005 9:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home