Life is Grand!!!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Thanks

Thank you everyone for your great advice concerning our home and the possibility of us moving! We are still unsure what is going to happen, but we have to have a decision made by Wednesday (cause if my hubby doesn't take the job, they have to find someone asap). My hubby will be talking to a realtor friend tomorrow and we will also be checking into refinancing again.

If we end up moving, I still think we will def take the larger townhome. My hubby found the perfect one and he let me go through it. The townhome has never been lived in and has no one living next door (yet). It also has tan carpet (instead of the gray in most) that will match our furniture. It's really pretty and has soooo much space! My hubby would get his own den in the finished half of the basement and we would have an extra bedroom in case a little someone was created soon! And we have even graphed out the master bedroom to see if all our furniture will fit...we're crazy, I know!

But thanks again everyone for your kind words and advice! It has really helped my hubby and I out with this big decision! We will be sure to keep you all posted with any new developments.

Btw, please add yourself to the Frappr map to the right (thanks Jen for the idea!!!) if you could...it would just be nice to see where everyone is commenting from!

9
Blogger Shelley said...

Big Decisions all around. I am still praying for you. Definitely the bigger townhouse would do, it's the subletting your home that would be a concern, for me at least, if you didn't sell. Good luck girl, and I added myself to your map! Shel

October 31, 2005 12:29 PM

 
Blogger Oh great One said...

Good luck with your decision!

October 31, 2005 2:52 PM

 
Blogger Father of 3 said...

Whichever you choose, you'll be fine. (I say, go for it!)

October 31, 2005 4:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure it will all turn out great. i'm on the map as well and happy halloween to you tonight!

October 31, 2005 5:26 PM

 
Blogger Kimberly said...

Good luck in your decisions & Happy Halloween:)

October 31, 2005 8:52 PM

 
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Graphs should not be dismissed lightly. They are useful for many things (including space travel, and drawing space ships)

Ask Spock. He loves graphs

November 01, 2005 7:08 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with the decision. I think it is always best to be well informed and that includes asking people. Sounds like the new place would be really nice too.

Keep us posted!

November 01, 2005 10:51 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good luck to you, Trin.

November 01, 2005 3:32 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks again everyone for the prayers and good luck wishes!

Right now we are leaning towards moving and selling our house...but that could def change.

November 01, 2005 11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home