Life is Grand!!!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Busy

I'm off to pack and move things again today even though I am still sore from yesterday. My legs and hands are a little stiff, but it was worth it since we got 8 loads over to the townhome...but there is pleny more to move! So that's what I'll be doing for most of today as well.

Well I'm off! There's so much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it.

6
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't envy you having to move and so quickly. good luck with it, remember, it's a much, much bigger place, you'll be glad you're there once you're there.

November 11, 2005 9:03 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Just let me know if there's anything I can do to help. Need me to watch the boy or help pack, whatever.

November 11, 2005 11:02 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Have fun! Don't stress and remember to MARK your boxes. It is very important to do that!

November 12, 2005 12:22 AM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

When it's all over, Trin, you'll be settled in your new home. Look forward to that.

November 12, 2005 6:09 AM

 
Blogger G said...

A VERY BIG THANK YOU to Trin for all her hard work and mad packing skills. Our house is emptying out so fast!
I can't wait to see what she does with the new place.

November 12, 2005 10:30 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh yes Armaedes, I'm such the party animal...NOT!

Thanks BSTS...I'm already glad!

I might have to take you up on watching the boy Loelsh!

We are def marking the boxes MC.

We are Capt!

I do what I can honey-G

November 14, 2005 7:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home