Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Trin13's T13!!!


Thirteen Things about Trinity's Life



1. I got over to the townhome last night to organize. We put a lot of things down in the basement to stay out of our way while we moved. So last night I had a chance to go through those boxes and tubs.

2. It was actually snowing last night went the boy and I were heading back home. It was so pretty...but cold!!! I hope it's not this cold on moving day-the 26th.

3. The autistic boy I watch was a little off this morning. He has a speech therapist on Thursdays, but he didn't want to work with her today. He usually looks forward to seeing her, but like I said, he was a little off.

4. Tonight I will be boxing up the bathrooms and the garage. I hope to have a full car load to take over to the new place tonight as well.

5. I am really hoping to get everything moved, except for the big and/or heavy pieces, and in place before moving day. My mind is set to it, so I'm sure it will happen! And my mom should be helping out the Friday before...we can accomplish so much together!

6. We have our first Christmas next Thursday. Because my mom's parents will be out of town (visiting their youngest, my uncle, and his family in Arizona) during Christmas, so we are celebrating on Thanksgiving day. I made sure to set aside their C-mas gifts so that they don't get packed away or misplaced.

7. I have to buy for three cousins (since there are three of us-me, my hubby, and the boy), but I got the cousins who are in Arizona...so I won't get to see there faces as they open their gifts. I did however buy for them last year and I got three wonderful thank you cards in return.

8. Fortunately I won't have to pay the shipping costs for their gifts since my grandparents are going to celebrate with them. They will just need to make sure to save enough room in their suitcases for a dart board and a picture taking rocket (both I got on sale of course).

9. I'm having a hard time deciding on the menu for this weeks OSU game. It's their last game this year and it's against our nasty rivals from up North. I want a fantastic meal and an even better dessert. I think I will def be making some yummy buckeyes.

10. We've thought about having meatloaf burgers. It's just like regular meatloaf, only my hubby will patty up the meat mixture and fry it on the Foreman. It's one of our favorites!

11. I always have to have a dessert to go with OSU games. This week is of course homemade buckeyes, but I made Thin Mints last week! They were sooooo good, especially when we crumbled them over mint chocolate ice cream that's been coated with leftover peppermint chocolate! Yummy!!!

12. My grandma is already hassling my mom and I about Christmas. She always wants us to drive to her home (40 min away) to celebrate the holiday. She is never willing to have C-mas at anyone else's home. She actually changed her mind the one year that she agreed for my sister to host the get together. We all got in trouble that year! My grandma is just crazy in the head!!!

13. Have I mentioned the move yet?! Heehee! I just can't wait to have twice as much space for a couple hundred less a month! Life is grand!!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(Leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)
1. Better Safe Than Sorry
2. Texas_Ivy10



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've never heard of those buckeye cookies, they look awesome, peanut butter coated in chocolate, mmmmmmmm
keep on packing, it will be over before you know and it's freezing here as well.
my 13 is posted, i'm going to link you too.

November 17, 2005 1:54 PM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I hope your move goes well, I just finished one.

I had a GF grill but it was a small one and I gave it to Notsosnowwhite when I moved. I am hoping to get a big one soon.

November 18, 2005 8:44 AM

 
Blogger Captain Berk said...

Those rockets could save me a fortune in probes!

Then i could spend my starfleet budget on a karaoke machine.

November 18, 2005 11:48 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

i love that rocket!

November 18, 2005 2:36 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

They are actually candy BSTS. I'll have to post a pic for ya.

We have to cook on the Foreman in the winter Texas. :-( Just too cold outside!

It could have been all 13 Becky!

I love our big one TC...it even has a bun warmer on top.

Go for it Bleemy!

Very funny Armaedes! Yes, we are moving!!!

I thought that rocket was very cool CB and BoN. I think my teenage cousins will love it!

November 20, 2005 2:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home