Life is Grand!!!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Good Weekend

My hubby and I had a pretty good weekend together. We got a ton of things moved including my entire crystal cabinet and almost everything in our closets. We will soon be working on cleaning out our garage and kitchen cupboards. I will be boxing up most of my tupperware containers that I just don't use on a regular basis.

My mom and I have been talking about painting a few rooms as well. With townhomes/apartments, if you paint a room, you have to paint it back before moving. This would be no problem for me to do since I love painting! So we were thinking of picking up some oops paint and splashing some color in my son's room and the play room. If there is ever a time to paint, it's now!

So our weekend was very busy! How did your weekend go?

8
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love painting too, so much easier to do if there is nothing in the way.
i played nurse to my oldest who was home sick all weekend, glad to ship her back this morning, let me tell you.

November 14, 2005 6:52 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

moving is so much work, but at this rate you will be settled before you know it. Go wild with the paint, you could be there so long they forget what color it was to start with hee hee!

Enjoy setting up your new home.

November 15, 2005 1:23 AM

 
Blogger Lizzie said...

I say paint it some crazy color. Might as well go all out if you have to repaint anyway.

November 15, 2005 2:42 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Well done on getting so much done.

Don't forget my party invite on Thursday!

November 15, 2005 3:05 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Dag! Are you going to have anything left for us to move on "big thing day"?

November 15, 2005 5:33 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

We rented Robots and popped pop-corn. That's about it!

November 15, 2005 11:40 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

We would love to paint...maybe this Sunday afternoon.

Btw, I hope just the big and/or heavy furniture pieces will be left to move Guru.

November 15, 2005 11:41 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Sounds like fun MC!!!

November 15, 2005 11:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home