Life is Grand!!!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Harry Potter 4!!!!!!!

I know I've done both of these quizes before, but I just had to honor HP4 by reposting them! I can't wait till tonight when I get to finally see the movie!!!

Harry Potter
Harry Potter...you're brave and all but you are
kind of boring...lol.

The Ultimate Harry Potter Character Quiz!!!
brought to you by Quizilla


(Btw, the below result is so me!)
Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

5
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Who is Harry Potter?

November 18, 2005 3:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol to jean luc!!!!
we're going to wait a week before we brave the crowds, it's going to be sold out all weekend.

November 18, 2005 4:22 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I just saw it this afternoon! Wahoo! Go get that Hungarian Horntail, Harry! Awesome. I think I shall have to take that quiz.

Jean-Luc~ Your database must possess at least some reference to Harry Potter...it is a part of Earth history, ya know. LOL

November 19, 2005 9:41 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Okay, I took the quiz:

You are definately Ron! You are lucky cuz you got the looks, the sense of humor, AND a nice personality! If you are a guy I absolutely would LOVE you!

I'm not a guy; but I'm okay with being like Ron!

November 19, 2005 9:52 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Very funny Capt!

Really BSTS? We got tickets two hours before the movie started on opening night. (I just love our nearby theater.)

Great movie, huh MC!!! I loved the dragons!

November 20, 2005 2:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home