Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Upset

Okay, I just wrote out a nice post and BAM...I get an error message (if only I had a hubby who could fix the computer...oh wait, I do!). There goes all my work and I'm just too tired to re-write it tonight. I've had a long day of organizing and shopping for the new place and all I want to do now is go to bed.

So, I'm off! See ya later!!!

10
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Oh man! That has happened to me too many times. I finally decided to highlight and control 'c' every five mins. It has saved me numerous times!

December 05, 2005 12:05 AM

 
Blogger TC said...

That sucks! I hate it when that happens!

December 05, 2005 10:11 AM

 
Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

Here's what you do:

1. Write your post by hand on a sheet of paper.
2. Scan the sheet of paper into your computer.
3. Place the original sheet of paper in a safety deposit box at the bank.
4. Print out the scan.
5. Copy the scanned text into wordpad.
6. Save the wordpad file onto your computer.
7. Back up the wordpad file onto a floppy disk.
8. Back up the wordpad file onto a CD.
9. Put the CD in a fireproof locker in your closet.
10. Mail the floppy disk to a close friend or relative.
11. Copy and paste the text from the wordpad file into blogger.
12. Post the file to both your primary blog and your backup blog (in case the primary blog goes down for some reason).
13. Pray for no natural disasters.

See? Nothing could be easier. This simple, easy 13-step process will make sure you never lose a post.

December 05, 2005 11:50 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

dude, i totally feel your pain.

i want to try the new blogger tool for Word. you can publish staight from Word, that way you will never lose your work.

December 05, 2005 1:07 PM

 
Blogger Texas_Ivy10 said...

LOL armaedes!

I've tried the word for blogger feature and it's pretty neat.

December 05, 2005 1:40 PM

 
Blogger DayByDay4-2Day said...

always when it is an intense post!

December 05, 2005 3:16 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Going to bed is probably the right course of action

December 05, 2005 3:36 PM

 
Blogger Better Safe Than Sorry said...

that's only ever happened to me once and i too was a little "upset"

December 05, 2005 4:51 PM

 
Blogger Guru said...

OMG, armaedes. That is some funny, funny crap.

Do you have a job in Data Security? Because that is an awesome redundancy plan.

December 06, 2005 9:55 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It wasn't really a long post MC, and I was about to post it when the computer shut down! What a pain!

Me too TC!

Thanks for the advice Armaedes! I will put it to good use next time I try to post something.

Oh, a word blogger tool sounds neato Bag!

I should try it too Texas.

Don't I know it Day!

Ahhh, bed Capt! I love my sleeping time.

I never get upset BSTS...heehee!

Gotta love Armades Guru!!!

December 06, 2005 4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home