Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Upset

Okay, I just wrote out a nice post and BAM...I get an error message (if only I had a hubby who could fix the computer...oh wait, I do!). There goes all my work and I'm just too tired to re-write it tonight. I've had a long day of organizing and shopping for the new place and all I want to do now is go to bed.

So, I'm off! See ya later!!!

8
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

Oh man! That has happened to me too many times. I finally decided to highlight and control 'c' every five mins. It has saved me numerous times!

December 05, 2005 12:05 AM

 
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

That sucks! I hate it when that happens!

December 05, 2005 10:11 AM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

dude, i totally feel your pain.

i want to try the new blogger tool for Word. you can publish staight from Word, that way you will never lose your work.

December 05, 2005 1:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always when it is an intense post!

December 05, 2005 3:16 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Going to bed is probably the right course of action

December 05, 2005 3:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's only ever happened to me once and i too was a little "upset"

December 05, 2005 4:51 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

OMG, armaedes. That is some funny, funny crap.

Do you have a job in Data Security? Because that is an awesome redundancy plan.

December 06, 2005 9:55 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It wasn't really a long post MC, and I was about to post it when the computer shut down! What a pain!

Me too TC!

Thanks for the advice Armaedes! I will put it to good use next time I try to post something.

Oh, a word blogger tool sounds neato Bag!

I should try it too Texas.

Don't I know it Day!

Ahhh, bed Capt! I love my sleeping time.

I never get upset BSTS...heehee!

Gotta love Armades Guru!!!

December 06, 2005 4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home