Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hungry

Good grief, why am I soooo hungry right now. I mean it's 1:45am and my stomach is growling. I had dinner around 7pm, so I don't understand what the problem is! I def don't want to eat anything since I'll be going to bed in a few minutes. I don't want the food to sit heavily in my stomach. And, if I eat now, I'll be starving in the morning.

Btw, why is that when you eat something late at night, that you end up famished the next morning? If you eat late, you shouldn't have to eat breakfast the next day...the full stomach should just carry over.

Ahhhh, this is so aggravating! Maybe I'll just have a pop tart and call it a night.

9
Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Oh, now see, if I go to bed hungry, I wake up famished.... but I usually have to eat something, even small cuz of my meds!

Stopping by to say Hello, Michele sent me!

December 11, 2005 2:02 AM

 
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I don't tyhink I've experienced waking up starving after eating quite late at night..Hmmmm
I'm here from Michele tonight, and happy to be here, I might add.

December 11, 2005 2:19 AM

 
Blogger Carol said...

A Poptart sounds like a reasonably light sugary snack before bedtime. Go for it!

December 11, 2005 2:38 AM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

I dunno, but dang it I'm hungry now, too.

Be careful with Pop Tarts. They can be unpredictable and hostile.

December 11, 2005 2:50 AM

 
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Michele sent me back again!! HA HA! That's okay...I actually ate a late dinner tonight and am STILL full! I've never eaten a pop tart in my life....If it isn't chocolate, it's a vegetable, to me!

December 11, 2005 3:12 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

I have the same problem. It's weird. For me, it has to do with my blood sugar spikes and dips, because of my insulin resistance.

I hope you have slept well and woke up happy and satisfied :-)

December 11, 2005 12:16 PM

 
Blogger G said...

This just in... Chocolate Pop Tarts!!!

December 11, 2005 12:17 PM

 
Blogger War Eagle said...

I frequently get hungry around that time. I usually just eat enough to make the hungry pains go away.

December 11, 2005 5:02 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Yeah for poptarts!!!

Btw, I had about 6 hours of wonderful sleep Jen!

December 11, 2005 9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home