Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

T13


Thirteen Things about Trinity13



1. My hubby's granddad is back in the hospital again. We hope to get over there tonight to see how he's doing.

2. I have one weird cat! Instead of running away when the vacuum is turned on, she runs toward it. She just loves investigating things.

3. With Christmas being on a Sunday this year, we have really had to rearrange our normal celebrations. My hubby, son, and I would always open our gifts in the morning and then head over to my parents house. But my dad will be at his church early that morning to prepare the sound, lighting, and cameras (since he is the head tech). So, I think we are going to celebrate on C-mas eve with my parents, but after 8 since my brother has to work that day (he also has to work C-mas day as well).

4. I'm really going to miss the C-mas morning cinnamon and orange rolls that my mom makes. I told her that I still want some even if we have our C-mas in the evening, but it just won't be the same. :-(

5. I just finished C-mas shopping for 5 people in the past two days. I still need to buy for my dad (I was supposed to go in on a gift with my mom, but she changed her mind...so now I need to find something for him), and my aunt and uncle. There are a few more small things I want to get for my hubby and my son, but then I should be done.

6. I would love to start wrapping this weekend. I usually have all my gifts wrapped two weeks before C-mas. I just love being prepared!

7. My hubby had his apartment painter come over to the house today to re-touch all the dings and scratches in the walls. The stairway wall down to the basement was really bad since my hubby and I moved down our sectional couch. But now the walls look all clean again (and I didn't cost us a cent)!

8. This year my mom, sis, and I are once again having a cookie baking day and my mom's best friend and her daughter-in-law are joining us...and it's going to be at my house!!! I have more move-about space in my kitchen than my mom does. And that's important since we'll have two extra people helping out.

9. We will making peanut butter blossoms, 7 layer bars, fudge, no-bakes, buckeyes, (Girl Scout) thin mints, chocolate crinkles, and whatever else sounds good!

10. I finally have all my C-mas boxes all put away. They were the last boxes that needed to be moved around.

11. I have the privilege of watching my nieces and nephew this Friday! It's Lo's b-day tomorrow (Happy Birthday Lo!), and she and her hubby, Guru, are going out to celebrate. So I get to have their kids overnight!!! I can't wait...I just love sleepovers!!!!!

12. I still need to find a theme for my son's bathroom. I just have no clue what to pick. I would love to use the rugs I already have so I don't have to buy any more, but I need a theme to match. Maybe I need to head over to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and look in their clearance section.

13. I have the two year old for another 2 days this year. His mother is pregnant and she is being induced next Wednesday. She will be going on a 8 week maturnity leave, and then I'll have the siblings (at least) 3 times a week. So, by February I'll have 4 boys 3 and under, and a newborn to watch. Should be fun!!!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, and I'll add you here!)

1. Texas_Ivy10
2. Better Safe Than Sorry
3. MommaK at Petroville
4. Raehan at Agog and Adhast



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



5
Blogger Raehan said...

HI! I like your list. Those orange cinnamon rolls sound good. Do you have the recipe.

Your cat sounds fun.

Sounds like you've got a wild and crazy time coming up with all the kids!

December 08, 2005 5:48 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

It's just the orange Pillsbury rolls...I just love them!!!

Btw, thanks for stopping by!

December 08, 2005 5:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm doing my christmas baking, not next week, but the week after that. i'm going to try and deal with the fudge issue next week, hmmmmmmmm.
maybe mom would make a special batch for you to take home and bake christmas morning at your house?
i'm playing this week too.!

December 08, 2005 8:51 PM

 
Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

I don't think I'd be able to come up with thirteen things every Thursday! You did good! Isn't Christmas prep fun?

December 08, 2005 11:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I L O V E 7 layer bars!

December 09, 2005 7:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home